www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-15, 10:18   #11
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter
 
SrDanielPonces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 7,448
Default

Looking very good!

I'm looking foward to this!
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 10:47   #12
Sabatu
Explorer
 
Sabatu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ustí nad Labem / Czech Republic
Posts: 791
Default

Really great and better then my TR4 Gold Rebirth .. and Maybe I will to change some levels , because I have almost same levels ..

RED HEAVEN (FINAL TR4)
1.After Great Fall Under The Great Pyramid
2.Valley of the King
ALEXANDRIA
3.The Alexandria
4.The Ruins of Alexandria (CosRui)
5.Temple of Sobek (cat.) ///Finding Map to Mausoleum of Thutmose
CAIRO
6.Cairo
7.BackStreets
8.Mausoleum of Thutmose ///Amuleth of Seth
KARNAK
9.The Way to Karnak
10.Temple of Karnak
11.Thutmose's Temple(Just like The Times tomb level.
12.Final Conflict ///Killing Seth

Last edited by Sabatu; 10-01-15 at 20:13.
Sabatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 10:50   #13
Ligufaca
Archaeologist
 
Ligufaca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,638
Default

Love those screens! Definitely gonna keep my eyes on this thread.
Ligufaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 11:41   #14
Alex Fly
Legend
 
Alex Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: France
Posts: 30,749
Default

These first screenshots look very promising.
__________________
Ask yourself WWLD : What would Lara do ? :)
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 16:54   #15
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist
 
CheshireBitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,226
Default

it looks so great, the story looks so exciting ! There will be cutscenes ?
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 18:04   #16
indigo15
Historian
 
indigo15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 256
Default

Those two screenshots looks amazing! I can't wait to check this out when it's released!
indigo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 20:41   #17
Mytly
Tomb Raider
 
Mytly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy
Posts: 14,231
Default

Wow, I love the Catacombs screenshot. Are those high-res versions of the original textures?
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-15, 22:49   #18
tombraider1703
Archaeologist
 
tombraider1703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany-Aachen
Posts: 1,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by !araCr0ft View Post
Now this is what i'm talking about!

A great looking level with alot of atmosphere, depth, beautiful textures, objects, design, and finally a level were we will see in depth the aftermath of TR IV. No offence to other builders that attempted to do this, but they were always so plain and bland with not much to offer. This looks very promising! Keeping my eye out on this project!
Thank you very much! I try to do my best and to do TRIV justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth94 View Post
This looks really promising, keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disapearing-boy View Post
Wow.... I'm loving the Temple of Horus screenshot!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by God Horus View Post
I love this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by teme9 View Post
Looking very good I love how you illuminate your levels. The lighting style is wonderful!
thank you so much, it means a lot to me to hear that from you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
Looking very good!

I'm looking foward to this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatu View Post
Really great and better then my TR4 Gold Rebirth .. and Maybe I will to change some levels , because I have almost same levels ..

RED HEAVEN (FINAL TR4)
1.After Great Fall Under The Great Pyramid
2.Valley of the King
ALEXANDRIA
3.The Alexandria
4.The Ruins of Alexandria (CosRui)
5.Temple of Sobek (cat.) ///Finding Map to Mausoleum of Thutmose
CAIRO
6.Cairo
7.BackStreets
8.Mausoleum of Thutmose ///Amuleth of Seth
KARNAK
9.The Way to Karnak
10.Temple of Karnak
11.Thutmose's Temple(Just like The Times tomb level.
12.Final Conflict ///Killing Seth
seems like there are 3 tr4 2 projects around
Can't wait to see something from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligufaca View Post
Love those screens! Definitely gonna keep my eyes on this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
These first screenshots look very promising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireBitch View Post
it looks so great, the story looks so exciting ! There will be cutscenes ?
I'll try to make some cutscenes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo15 View Post
Those two screenshots looks amazing! I can't wait to check this out when it's released!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytly View Post
Wow, I love the Catacombs screenshot. Are those high-res versions of the original textures?
Yes I remade the catacomb textures and also added a few of my own ideas!


Thank you all for your positive feedback!!! I'm really excited for this project and progress on it is really good!!

Here is another Screenshot of the Temple of Horus:


__________________
I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone.

Last edited by tombraider1703; 11-01-15 at 22:52.
tombraider1703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-15, 23:36   #19
Raider99
Professor
 
Raider99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,680
Default

Loving how you made that place look so destroyed!
It's really atmospheric and I can see some TRA textures (if I'm right), as I like the combination.
Is there some lava by any chance, down there?
Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 01:38   #20
Nate
Historian
 
Nate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Unknown
Posts: 308
Default

Will we be able to fight Seth at some point because all we really did was seal him in the temple we did not defeat him or anything.
__________________
“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?” — The Doctor
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.