Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > International Tomb Raider Forums

Old 13-08-11, 20:05   #2311
$AtlantiB$

its just a normals... select it and press ctrl+n
$AtlantiB$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 13:29   #2312
Darkboy91

can someone help me
if i put in the script folder with the mesh asscii im-/exporter into blender folder all the other scripts are lost,so that i cant boneweight copy and other things :'( can someone tell me how i can get the scripts back so that i can put them into the blender scripts folder???

thanks in advance
Darkboy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 15:46   #2313
milance941

^ You need to put scripts(imp and exp) in folder where Blender was installed!
For example: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender
There should be folder called ".blender". There is folder called "scripts". There you should put importer and exporter. If you don't have this folders create them manually. See image
[IMG]http://i53.************/14dlmxz.png[/IMG]
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 21:21   #2314
Darkboy91

Quote:
Originally Posted by milance941 View Post
^ You need to put scripts(imp and exp) in folder where Blender was installed!
For example: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender
There should be folder called ".blender". There is folder called "scripts". There you should put importer and exporter. If you don't have this folders create them manually. See image
http://i53.************/14dlmxz.png
but there isnt that folder :S thats what i meant there isnt any folder inside the Blender

the scripts are there inside blender but not in the folder :S and if i put in the folder where the im/exporter is inside all scripts are lost :S
Old 15-08-11, 10:20   #2315
XNAaraL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkboy91 View Post
but there isnt that folder :S thats what i meant there isnt any folder inside the Blender
the scripts are there inside blender but not in the folder :S and if i put in the folder where the im/exporter is inside all scripts are lost :S
Nicht C:\Programme(x86)
Lesen --> http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...11&postcount=2 <--machen und merken

Installation:
ImportMeshAsciiExtended.py, ExportMeshAsciiExtended.py, mesh_cleanup.py und ImportXNALaraPose.py:
Für Windows XP:
  • C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\DeinName\Anwendungsdaten\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts

Für Windows Vista und Windows 7:
  • C:\Users\DeinName\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts

Last edited by XNAaraL; 15-08-11 at 10:24.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-11, 21:46   #2316
Darkboy91

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
Nicht C:\Programme(x86)
Lesen --> http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...11&postcount=2 <--machen und merken

Installation:
ImportMeshAsciiExtended.py, ExportMeshAsciiExtended.py, mesh_cleanup.py und ImportXNALaraPose.py:
Für Windows XP:
  • C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\DeinName\Anwendungsdaten\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts

Für Windows Vista und Windows 7:
  • C:\Users\DeinName\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts
SORRY:O:O
und DANKE für deine hilfe
Old 15-08-11, 21:51   #2317
daventry

Question

El gigante Model by KamilM93 looks great and works in Blender, but there is a small problem.

The Model doesent have a Root Bone, how do i create one.

When opening XNALara, the Model looks 20 times Bigger and Static El Gigante Model is Small.

The Model looks Darker, so i had to Delete the bump, light and spec maps, but Modpublisher wants Chest Specular Map, so i had to add it.

Here is Model after being Converted.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ronk9369i1c02mx

[IMG]http://i54.************/2yz0c5e.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by daventry; 15-08-11 at 22:06.
daventry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 14:09   #2318
XNAaraL

Quote:
Originally Posted by daventry View Post
The Model doesent have a Root Bone, how do i create one.
El Gigante

Put the model with the feet to the ground plane
Move the Height slider to 6.92 and follow this tutorial:
XNALara Mesh Modding Tutorials --> Frequently Made Mistakes --> MOD have wrong size/rotation or position

Adding root bone
After you has make the steps above: Do this:
  1. Load your MOD inside XNALara version 9.9.4.
  2. XNALara 9.9.4 fix automatically the missing root bone -- but do not overwrite your .mesh file.
  3. Select the main Window and hit F11, search you MOD folder and enter Generic_Item.
  4. Use again GeMeshAsciiToBin and ModPublisher to fix the problem permanently.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 16-08-11 at 14:25.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 17:42   #2319
daventry

Question

I got confused at what you tried to show me with Threads, so i tried something on my own.

I Load Model by Kamil_M93 into XNALara and Resized it and moved height to Ground area, then i Exported as Generic_Item.mesh.ascii

I Converted Model and everything looked Perfect, Model even has Root Bone in txt.

When i loaded Model into Blender, (Mesh.ascii.Ext) i see No Bones, yet Armature is there.

This is Fixed Model by Kamil that showed Bones in Blender, but after i Mesh with it, theres No Bones.

It Only happens when you make Root Bone for Model, then you dont see Bones in Blender, this always happens.

This is Example, no matter if its Buggy Model by Grotesque or Nice Model by Kamil, when you make Root Bone for Model, No Bones show in Blender.
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...postcount=2290

Ich bekam, was du versucht, mich mit Themen zeigen, verwechselt, und so versuchte ich etwas auf meinem eigenen.

Ich Lastmodell durch Kamil_M93 in XNALara und Resized es und zog Höhe Grundfläche, dann i Exportiert als Generic_Item.mesh.ascii

Ich Converted Modell und es sah alles perfekt, Modell hat sogar Root-Bone in txt.

Als i-Modell geladen Blender (Mesh.ascii.Ext) sehe ich keine Knochen, doch Anker ist da.

Dies ist das Modell von Kamil, dass Bones in Blender zeigte Feste, aber nachdem ich Mesh mit es, theres No Bones.

Es geschieht nur, wenn Sie Root-Bone für Modell machen, dann Sie nicht Bones in Blender zu sehen, das immer passiert.

Dies ist Beispiel, egal ob ihre Buggy Modell von Grotesque oder Nizza-Modell von Kamil, wenn Sie Root-Bone sorgen für Model, No Bones zeigen in Blender.

Last edited by daventry; 16-08-11 at 18:06.
daventry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 20:57   #2320
KamilM_93

Mine model have bone root.
Name:"Bone 0"
KamilM_93 is offline   Reply With Quote