Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Fan and Community Showcase

Old 21-03-17, 18:49   #11
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewMZCroft View Post
I also want to say that animations will be improved in the future, i will start on april professional animation course
That is great to read that, because while the amount of moves are perfect and it's obviously a lot of work, some of my friends and I were a bit worried about several animations !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 19:38   #12
Raider99

^ At this point I'm sure their functionality matters more.

Glad to see this project is back, best of luck!
Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-17, 19:25   #13
Dustie

Looks promising, as usual. Is there anything that people around here can contribute to the project?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-17, 22:10   #14
MadRat1171

Thanks a lot ! We are happy that we received from you a lot of positive feedback. We are on prototyping stage but we are at last straight way and we are fixing bugs, improving systems, tweaking, adding Lara's sounds etc. Soon we will begin level desing stage .
To Alex Fly and SrDanielPonces. We will be happy to have our game and website in other languages too. You could start from translating the website. I will contact you later via private message
And yes Dustie, we accept others to help with project If you want to help us then contact me via priv and say more about your contribution
And to all forum members: If you have any ideas for this project, feel free to share it with us on this topic.
And again thank you and stay tuned !
MadRat1171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-17, 14:25   #15
Alex Fly
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRat1171 View Post
To Alex Fly and SrDanielPonces. We will be happy to have our game and website in other languages too. You could start from translating the website. I will contact you later via private message
Andrew contacted me about it and I already sent him my website translation 3 days ago.
Not sure which one of you update it though , let me know if I need to send you my translation as well.

He kindly accepted to let me handle the French version of the game and I'll keep updated the French version of the website too when there'll be more updates to do on it later.
Be sure I'll do my best to help you guys.

Last edited by Alex Fly; 25-03-17 at 14:30.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-17, 15:18   #16
AndrewMZCroft

Yes Alex i recieved your translation ,couldn't do anything because thanks to a stupid update of windows 10 my computer was damaged and i had to format my PC, but don't worry TRM files are saved and backed up. Im currently installating programs.
AndrewMZCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-17, 16:43   #17
dinne

[deleted by the user]

Last edited by dinne; 18-02-21 at 09:01.
dinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-17, 17:02   #18
Chamayoo

Your project is not well known enough in my taste, your new video should at least have 10K views. There's a lot of work behind it !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-17, 17:13   #19
Alex Fly
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewMZCroft View Post
Yes Alex i recieved your translation ,couldn't do anything because thanks to a stupid update of windows 10 my computer was damaged and i had to format my PC, but don't worry TRM files are saved and backed up. Im currently installating programs.
Aww sorry to hear that. Good luck reinstalling everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Your project is not well known enough in my taste, your new video should at least have 10K views. There's a lot of work behind it !
I couldn't agree more. I can't stop looking at that video.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-17, 23:06   #20
indigo15

Wow!! I'm so happy to hear that you've still been working on Tomb Raider: Memories. And I'm thrilled to see that you've made so much progress and are including Lara's best moves and abilities from the entire series so far! Everything looks so promising, and I can't wait to follow your progress. Good luck!
indigo15 is offline   Reply With Quote