www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Sport and Recreation

Old 05-09-17, 20:59   #2751
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
Ah i could have clarified the whole thing a bit, thanks for doing it.
From what i gather she had beef with both.
I watched the match and you could see at one point that all three started to work stiff while Rosemary tried as much as she could to be professional.
I know my way around Armbars and what Sexy Star did was yanking the arm around while having it on tension?, Rosemary pretty much gave her the arm in full trust because at this point its really dangerous, and Sexy Star abused this trust to probably vent her anger or whatever.
She didnt had any problems with Sexy Star, Rosemary was the only professional in this very ring...yet she had to pay the price.

Thing is, dont quote me on this because i could mistake her for another female wrestler, but she has done something this horrible in the past if i remember correctly.
Broke a young newcomers Nose with unprotected and stiff elbows.
Sexy Star is not very well liked in the locker rooms, has attitude problem and tends to make it all about herself...as her statements to this make clear.

I heard that Rosemary thankfully has only a bruise or dislocation but im not sure...it would really suck if this would be worse.
Oh, I personally didn't watch the footage. I hate even the thought of broken bones and dislocated joints. Now I'm not sure if Sexy Star had beef with Hamada, but once thing is sure, she definitely had nothing with Rosemary, which makes it all the more confusing as to why she would target her.

Yes the match did go terrible with many stiff moves and no selling. I saw a gif of Sexy Star getting hit with a wooden chair and she would just casually roll outsite and walk around.
Old 06-09-17, 11:42   #2752
Mani_Man
Archaeologist

It was a mess, i watched the whole Triplemania event live on Twitch and you could tell that they suddenly started to go stiff.
When Sexy Star applied the Armbar you could tell that something was not right as she yanked...it was not your usual theatralics that wrestling is known for...she yanked around while applying real pressure and all that.

Really Horrible and overshadowed a really Historical show in which Dr Wagner lost his mask.

Anyway...
This weeks Raw and Smackdown were really good...its not something you are used too.

Braun Strowman continues to be booked well...i hope they dont sacrifice him for Lesnar or Reigns, that would be fatal.
Natalya is a really enjoyable Champion, she feels more like a champion than Naomi.
Nakamura thankfully won his No1 contender match...good.

So there is little complain for that all.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 21:19   #2753
tomee
Tomb Raider

Smackdown was really enjoyable this week for a change. I hope they can keep the momentum because they've been a travesty since Wrestlemania.
Old 29-10-17, 19:16   #2754
tomee
Tomb Raider

So they just released Emma, Summer Rae and Darren Young.

I can understand the last two, but Emma is really perplexing. She just started getting pushes, she received a new theme and it seemed like she was poised to be one of the more prominent women on Raw.
Old 29-10-17, 21:08   #2755
Mani_Man
Archaeologist

Yeah, Emma is yet another person the wwe completely missused.
Its so sad that she never got the push she deserves.
Alone the recent matches with Asuka show again that she would have belonged on top of the womans division and not the bottom.

I hope she doesnt stop wrestling and goes into the indies, there she can really get far...its better than sitting in the birdcage that the wwe is and who wants you to believe that you can actually smash through a glass ceiling that doesnt exist in reality.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-17, 19:35   #2756
CerebralAssassin
Tomb Raider

could this be the beginnings of a Angle-HHH match?hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
Yeah, Emma is yet another person the wwe completely missused.
Its so sad that she never got the push she deserves.
Alone the recent matches with Asuka show again that she would have belonged on top of the womans division and not the bottom.

I hope she doesnt stop wrestling and goes into the indies, there she can really get far...its better than sitting in the birdcage that the wwe is and who wants you to believe that you can actually smash through a glass ceiling that doesnt exist in reality.
"deserves".Hmm...that's a word that gets thrown around a lot in WWE lately (remember Bliss's promo a week or three ago?)

In Emma's case I don't think that's the case.When she turned down the Emmalina character that was the beginning of the end for her.You can't just turn down a creation that Vince came up for you...it doesn't sit well with him.

You have to climb slimy rung after slimy rung to get to the top;namely,you'll probably have to do some gimmicks you're not necessarily happy with.Just do the best you can with them,that's the best you can do.

Either that or go to the indies
Old 06-11-17, 21:08   #2757
tomee
Tomb Raider

Emma didn't turn down the Emmalina gimmick. It just didn't work and the producers nixed the character after numerous failed rehearsals. It was a braindead idea from the get go. Who in their right mind thought that Emma who was always awkward on the microphone could pull off a Sable type of Diva character? Be honest.

As for her release, she was released because of her comments back in last year when she was complaining about not being on TV and Raw being repetitive. Summer Rae was released basically for the same thing. People would even warn her that it's risky to tweet things like that, but she would brush it off.

Another thing is that Emma was a martyr here. A lot of people were getting cocky backstage. Neville quit (although as of now WWE refuses to release him which means he can't wrestle elsewhere until his contract expires) and apparently Nia Jax was also rumoured to walk out on Raw a couple weeks ago and complained about being misused. Emma was used to set an example.

Edit: As far as Stephony McMahon goes, I really didn't miss the hag. Not even just a little bit. She returned and within 15 minutes she went back to her way of humiliating her employees on TV, where she obviously won't put anybody over EVER. At the same time she also managed to flip the Smackdown vs Raw brand wars and turned it into a McMahon family angle.

Last edited by tomee; 06-11-17 at 21:11.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote