Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 27-04-09, 17:46   #10101
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebsim View Post
wait a minute
i did the Data.Zip and put them all in the data directory and now it is like some kind of puzzle.... i have to build lara :P
is this right
There should be .SCENE in with it. Load this and I've already pieced the modeltogether here t ave everyone time

EDIT: I've realised somethig! I'm very silly! I didn't include the faulty head of Old_lara in the Data.zip file, but that model is required in the .SCENE. It's because I'm stupid, really. Please wait a few mins and then download the new .SCENE file from my MediaFire account (which isn't up there yet, so don't bother checking for it ) To save hassle, I'll post a link here in an edit when the file's ready.

EDIT: Okay, it's ready! Heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...4e75f6e8ebb871

Last edited by carbint; 27-04-09 at 17:59.
carbint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 17:52   #10102
Darkboy91

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbint View Post
Sorry, but this is impossible as far as I know. As Dusan said for the OBJ update, you can only import non-animated OBJs. That means, no multi bones.
I may just be being picky, but you mention that you can't open the classic model. If there is just one model, you downloaded the wrong file. You need The file "Data.zip". There is a non-working head in this model, so make sure that you don't load that one in XNA(I can't remember the name, sorry! )
ok i'll try it again and search the head
Darkboy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 17:56   #10103
SGRaider

Awesome
SGRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 18:02   #10104
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkboy91 View Post
ok i'll try it again and search the head
I see what your problem is, and I apologise for subtly blaming you
It was my fault; I didn't include the faulty Lara head in the .zip, but it was present when I saved the .SCENE in XNA. So the program is looking for it to insert when you load the .SCENE, but of course it isn't there You must download the .SCENE from my MediaFire account (link above) Forgive me
Old 27-04-09, 18:07   #10105
Darkboy91

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbint View Post
I see what your problem is, and I apologise for subtly blaming you
It was my fault; I didn't include the faulty Lara head in the .zip, but it was present when I saved the .SCENE in XNA. So the program is looking for it to insert when you load the .SCENE, but of course it isn't there You must download the .SCENE from my MediaFire account (link above) Forgive me
it's ok found them i try them now

Last edited by Darkboy91; 27-04-09 at 18:08.
Darkboy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 18:20   #10106
HermesBird

new to the forums, so I come bearing gifts... first of all, I'd like to say what a wonderful program xnalara is... also helped me as an artist a great deal, 'cause I suck with human anatomy and poses and always need reference... anyway without further delay....
Lara and Alister playing Russian rulette... this one was partly inspired by that scene in 'the professional' with jean reno... anyway since we don't have a revolver I had to make do with one of lara's guns...lol sorry for the typos

http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/v...raalister2.jpg
HermesBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 18:25   #10107
carbint
Inactive

Who fancies the Green Camo Quadbike from TombRaider III? I certainly do! (Oh yes, I have it!) I shall put it up as soon as it's ready (along with some sunglasses hopefully.) BRB!
Old 27-04-09, 18:31   #10108
tombraidergale

Thanks Carbint for the Old Lara Unfortunatly I did this pose before you posted the new file, so I had to re-arrange all Lara's Meshes, but as a first try I'm satisfied xD
It's about a new Tomb Raider game called "Tomb Raider: Core vs. Crystal" xD The plot is about Core's Lara running around Crystal's Environments. What a silly plot xD

[IMG]http://i39.************/whicl0_th.jpg[/IMG]
tombraidergale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 18:44   #10109
Legend Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraidergale View Post
Thanks Carbint for the Old Lara Unfortunatly I did this pose before you posted the new file, so I had to re-arrange all Lara's Meshes, but as a first try I'm satisfied xD
It's about a new Tomb Raider game called "Tomb Raider: Core vs. Crystal" xD The plot is about Core's Lara running around Crystal's Environments. What a silly plot xD

I like it!
Legend Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-09, 18:55   #10110
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraidergale View Post

Lol! Her expressionless face is so funny in exteme peril!! I wanted to do the scene where alister gets shot by DG, and old lara screams NOOOOO! with a close-up of her face (a bit like Fuzzy's post). Couldn't be bothered though

UPDATE: Sunglasses .OBJ model. Download Sunglasses.zip from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...4e75f6e8ebb871 and extract to XNALara/data. There's no .SCENE file as it's only one bone and isn't really that fiddly. I found best size scale is 0.025 or 0.03
(Blue Peter Here's one I made earlier
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/laradive.png
EDIT: Sorry image was too big! Link instead.

Last edited by carbint; 27-04-09 at 18:56.