Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 21-10-18, 13:31   #18501
LoreRaider

Have you converted your prj to v50? If not, go on tools folder, and search for a file called MapConverter2.exe
Load your prj file with "project file" button, and then click on "start conversion"
LoreRaider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-18, 13:38   #18502
PhryneCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreRaider View Post
Have you converted your prj to v50? If not, go on tools folder, and search for a file called MapConverter2.exe
Load your prj file with "project file" button, and then click on "start conversion"

I had already done that.
PhryneCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-18, 13:27   #18503
Ruu11

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_De View Post
Is it allowed to leave this bug?

I wanted to create the HP bar for boss to look like this:

Unfortunately I can't do this just with sprites because the bar itself overlaps the sprite. So I combined the sprite with Image= command. The problemm is that the "diamonds" (image) disappear when some cameras are active. IF_ flags do not help here, and the bar from cameras view looks like this:

The question is can I leave this bug when these "diamonds" can disappear? They are not only decorative elements so I'd like to keep them. Or is it better to remove them completely?
I have no idea on how to add those sprites... but if it helps, it already looks great without them!!
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-18, 15:22   #18504
A_De

@Ruu11: thank you
i think that such a large bar looks empty without additional details though...
A_De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-18, 22:11   #18505
Ruu11

Exclamation heavy trigger with flame emitters

Help. I'm trying to open a door with 2 flame emitters (http://www.tomb-raider-editor.com/en...s-doors-en.php)
Lara needs to push a block for getting up to where the torches have to be burn up, but when you push the blocks you already turn on the heavy flame trigger and the door opens!!!

How can I "edit" the heavy trigger to activate ONLY when Lara burn the torches??
Old 23-10-18, 10:02   #18506
AkyV

Probably the easiest way is a flipmap. The two rooms look the same, but the triggers are different:

Original room:
- under the torch: HEAVY to FLIPMAP (by the pushblock).
Flipped room:
- under the torch: HEAVY to activate the door (by the flaming torch),
- closely around the sector under the torch: HEAVY to FLIPOFF (by the pushblock).

Pushblocks sitting on HEAVY triggers (i.e not moving them on them) should not activate that HEAVY, so when the flipmap has been launched, then the pushblock, getting on the door HEAVY, should not activate the door.
AkyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-18, 11:19   #18507
Ruu11

^ Thanks!!! It worked

now I just hope that people doesn't activate the left torch before the flipmap
and then the right one after the flipmap on, because the door will never open :_)
Old 23-10-18, 16:44   #18508
Titak

^
Then you have to somehow make sure the right torch has to be activated before the flipmap.
You can't trust players to do things exactly in the same order as you intended. Unless you make it all foolproof.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-18, 22:40   #18509
Baslakor

Hi all! I downloaded some new Font, but as a result I lost the text in the Title screen, pause-menu (except 'Options') as well as the health/air bar. How to fix this? Thanks!
Baslakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 22:31   #18510
MarlenaCrystal

Hey all,
I don't know if this is a TRNG problem or if it belongs to the original editor, but I believe it is related to the normal editor and engine so I ask here.

I use the TURN_SWITCH for the very first time and everything is fine except the camera change when Lara starts to turn the switch.
Everytime while I turn it my screen starts to flicker.
I tried to avoid it by placing fixed cameras, but they are useless since the camera changes and flickers still when I start to turn the switch.

Is this a known bug or is there something I could do? ://
MarlenaCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote