Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 12-08-17, 12:54   #21
Dazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbunnig View Post
Anyone doing fantasy football? Could do a TRF league if we had a few players.
No thanks, I'm not into that. So far this season, it seems no team knows how to defend, Arsenal, Leicester, Watford, Liverpool. All of them rubbish at defending lol.
Dazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 16:39   #22
RoseRaider

It's been an odd start to the PL, but I'll leave my frustration at our loss to Burnley out of this to say I'm happy that we signed Morata, and I'm very happy for Huddersfield on their win.
Defence does need sorting out in a lot of teams, Liverpool showed that in their match earlier today, however there's still 37 games to go and this is going to be a great season (I hope...)
RoseRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 21:33   #23
Dazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseRaider View Post
It's been an odd start to the PL, but I'll leave my frustration at our loss to Burnley out of this to say I'm happy that we signed Morata, and I'm very happy for Huddersfield on their win.
Defence does need sorting out in a lot of teams, Liverpool showed that in their match earlier today, however there's still 37 games to go and this is going to be a great season (I hope...)
I wonder how United will do against West Ham, 4-3 4-4 or something crazy like some of the games already played.
Old 12-08-17, 21:46   #24
RoseRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
I wonder how United will do against West Ham, 4-3 4-4 or something crazy like some of the games already played.
There's been so many goals, the BBC pundits have predicted that there will be more than 2000 goals at this rate this season It'll be strange seeing Brighton against PL teams on the south east news in the evenings too.
Old 12-08-17, 23:47   #25
Dazzy

Quote:
There's been so many goals, the BBC pundits have predicted that there will be more than 2000 goals at this rate this season It'll be strange seeing Brighton against PL teams on the south east news in the evenings too.
Brighton have done well to get to the PL, shame City won. I think they could beat Liverpool though, they will get some good results hopefully.
Old 13-08-17, 13:09   #26
Greenapple968

Chelsea's game was highly embarrassing for me.

On a positive note, it was good to see Burnley and Huddersfield get off to a good start, even though Burnley's success was at the expense of Chelsea.

The conclusion from the opening day is that a lot of teams truly do suck defensively.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-17, 17:20   #27
Dazzy

Man, we totally destroyed West Ham 4-0. We look good, but I wanna see how we do against Arsenal/City etc etc.
Old 13-08-17, 17:48   #28
RoseRaider

Quote:
Man, we totally destroyed West Ham 4-0. We look good, but I wanna see how we do against Arsenal/City etc etc.
Lukaku was really impressive, wish we'd kept Matic
Old 14-08-17, 09:54   #29
Dazzy

Quote:
Lukaku was really impressive, wish we'd kept Matic
I don't know why you sold him, to be honest Chelsea have sold Mata, and Matic to us. Lukaku is also a former Chelsea player. You need to get another striker in, Diego Costa must be leaving?
Old 14-08-17, 15:14   #30
RoseRaider

Quote:
I don't know why you sold him, to be honest Chelsea have sold Mata, and Matic to us. Lukaku is also a former Chelsea player. You need to get another striker in, Diego Costa must be leaving?
Costa is a great player and appreciates the fans but his attitude on the pitch often let him down, and I trust Conte as a manager but even he's said he wanted to keep Matic. The Chelsea board seem to think that loaning players is good for experience, and I'm not denying that, but after losing players like Matic and with all the red cards and injuries things are getting worse. We've seen that Morata wants to do well, and when Hazard returns from injury things should improve. I really fear for our next few matches until Moses, Fabregas, Bakayoko etc are available