www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-07-18, 03:23   #28311
just*raidin*tomb
Tomb Raider
 
just*raidin*tomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Coast, US PSN:Weeze_Raider
Posts: 17,272
Default

I have the game on PS4Pro and man it is so pretty. I almost wonder if they updated it with HDR or something. I don't remember being this pretty. Lol

The last gen version is impressive though. So shocking that the game runs as well as it does.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
just*raidin*tomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-18, 09:15   #28312
LuckyEdge10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb View Post
I have the game on PS4Pro and man it is so pretty. I almost wonder if they updated it with HDR or something. I don't remember being this pretty. Lol

The last gen version is impressive though. So shocking that the game runs as well as it does.
RotTR doesn't support HDR on PS4 Pro, only 4K*

Yes, the Xbox 360 version is stunning for its age. Nixxes did a great work.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-18, 00:53   #28313
just*raidin*tomb
Tomb Raider
 
just*raidin*tomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Coast, US PSN:Weeze_Raider
Posts: 17,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
RotTR doesn't support HDR on PS4 Pro, only 4K*

Yes, the Xbox 360 version is stunning for its age. Nixxes did a great work.
I don't understand why they can do an update for HDR on Xbox but not on PS4. But it likely won't be patched ever now.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
just*raidin*tomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-18, 15:52   #28314
Legends
Tomb Raider
 
Legends's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb View Post
I don't understand why they can do an update for HDR on Xbox but not on PS4. But it likely won't be patched ever now.
It could be because of their "close" relationship with Microsoft.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 19:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.