Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 22-05-16, 00:12   #1871
mikros

I usually play using the arrow keys. One day I was comfortably laid back on my chair and decided to use another set of four keys typically used for movement on PC games (you can guess which ones I mean) and somehow the reward popped up in the middle of the run. I was WTF and did not even realize that I had caused it. Then it happened again on another run and I finally realized that it happened when I pressed the key.

Last edited by mikros; 22-05-16 at 00:14.
mikros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-16, 21:12   #1872
Dennis's Mom

So I've noticed they've raised the price of resurrection ankhs to 8 gems, and they've also removed ankhs from the supply drop--at least the first go round. If I'm feeling gigi, I've let it reload to play again, and I've seen ankhs then.
Dennis's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-16, 18:00   #1873
anthonycraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis's Mom View Post
So I've noticed they've raised the price of resurrection ankhs to 8 gems, and they've also removed ankhs from the supply drop--at least the first go round. If I'm feeling gigi, I've let it reload to play again, and I've seen ankhs then.
I wonder why they're making these teeny changes, it just doesn't make sense.
anthonycraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-16, 19:27   #1874
Dennis's Mom

*cough*$$$$$*cough*
Old 23-05-16, 21:27   #1875
anthonycraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis's Mom View Post
*cough*$$$$$*cough*
Urgh. Wake me up when we get a new location, if ever. Even if it is for money then they're fooling nobody, why put time into a game when there's nothing to do in it anymore? Making it harder to earn ankhs isn't solving anything, if anything it throws people off the game.

Like, it's possible to put effort into your game whilst also using money making tactics yet still maintaining a fair deal for players, you know? I bet Simutronics have abandoned the game and it's Square working on it now, probably why there's been no major changes since we got the Area 51 outfit - which in itself is a different model entirely (and unfinished at that) to the other outfits bar Santa and Hitman (which came around the same time).

Just pathetic, and frustrating.
Old 24-05-16, 12:37   #1876
Dennis's Mom

After I said that, I got ankhs on the first supply drop board last night. (Won them too!) But it's the first time in a very long time I've seen them load on a supply drop, and I try to check in several times a day just to get the drop. I've amassed a large stockpile of ammo and medipaks like that.

But raising the cost of ankhs is really cheap. I only noticed because they bundled them for purchase by diamonds. There were six for 40 diamonds. I'm checking my math thinking "???" I actually asked my husband, "what's five time six?" "30". So why would anyone buy six for 40? Because they're now 8 diamonds each.

Every since I accidentally 3 starred my favorite mining level (second manticore) I'm pretty bored. I've noticed the variety of ad has dropped substantially. Almost every time it's Marvel Contest of Champions.
Old 29-05-16, 20:14   #1877
Titak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikros View Post
I usually play using the arrow keys. One day I was comfortably laid back on my chair and decided to use another set of four keys typically used for movement on PC games (you can guess which ones I mean) and somehow the reward popped up in the middle of the run. I was WTF and did not even realize that I had caused it. Then it happened again on another run and I finally realized that it happened when I pressed the key.
Interesting...
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-16, 21:03   #1878
anthonycraig

Psst... 1 year anniversary of Relic Run! It was released worldwide a year ago (yesterday).
Old 30-05-16, 15:16   #1879
Titak

A year already!

Ah, the good old days.
Running into something after only a couple of meters!
I was soooo bad at playing the game!
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-16, 06:42   #1880
SebCroc

^Haha, same. To me, encountering set pieces I hadn't seen before was the most exciting thing ever.
SebCroc is offline   Reply With Quote