Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > International Tomb Raider Forums

Old 24-10-11, 09:22   #2681
milance941

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
I check this now.

BTW: The latest exporter version is Version 2.2 http://*************************/t18-ge...ture-utility-s

Maybe this version solve your problem:

New Exporter Version 2.2 -- New Importer 1.6

- Importer ensure the bone name length is less or equal he max Blender bone name length (31-- 32 with null-terminator)
- Importer trunc the bone name if necessary.
- Importer ensure the truncated bone name is unique.

- exporter restore the bone name to full lenght.

It already exists.

XPS 10.8.4

Modify-->Load GenericItem

[IMG]http://i55.************/2vcsvuu.jpg[/IMG]

You can load any .mesh or .mesh.ascii files
You can load .mesh.ascii Interesting Is it like model load or just when modifying mod?
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-11, 10:41   #2682
XNAaraL

Quote:
Originally Posted by milance941 View Post
You can load .mesh.ascii Interesting Is it like model load or just when modifying mod?
Right. already since 05-05-2009 http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...&postcount=747 XNA araL XNA Lara 5.7.a

menu item File-->Load Character..
menu item File-->Load TextMesh..

or since 18-10.2010 XPS 10.8.3.
[IMG]http://i51.************/2ll20sh.jpg[/IMG]
menu item Modify-->Load Generic_Item

It is like File-->Add model(s)...

The menu item is called Modify-->Load Generic_Item because:
  • You can load a .mesh.ascii file, even if no .mesh file exist.
  • You can load any .mesh file
  • And all models are converted into Dusan's XNALara format when loading. The same applies for Fille-->Add , but any conversion are already a modification of the original model.

Some members here are very meticulous.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 24-10-11 at 10:53.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-11, 18:06   #2683
XNAaraL

Default XNALara XPS 10.8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sett View Post
Losing 3 hours of work cause the reset everything button is 8 pixels below the save pose button.

And not even a 'Are you sure?'

Seriously this button should have its own tab on its own program on another computer on the moon.
New version: http://*************************/t183-x...ng-studio-1085

Old 26-10-11, 11:10   #2684
KamilM_93

How connect 2 bones from other models? For example connect legs bones from Lara with spine from Harley Quinn?
KamilM_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-11, 12:58   #2685
XNAaraL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamilM_93 View Post
How connect 2 bones from other models? For example connect legs bones from Lara with spine from Harley Quinn?
You mean this tutorial? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...postcount=2543

The bone with the name pelvis are the parent of leg left thigh and leg right thigh !

Short Description:
  1. Load Harley Quinn and Lara
  2. Select Harley Quinn !
  3. Invoke Options-->Add to...
  4. Choose Lara
  5. Select pelvis
  6. Finish

Damm Now I has found the typo "attache Item"

Last edited by XNAaraL; 26-10-11 at 13:06.
Old 26-10-11, 15:10   #2686
KamilM_93

If I combine model in that way will it work in XNALara? I want to combine perfect any body which has bones with head too which has bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
You mean this tutorial? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...postcount=2543

The bone with the name pelvis are the parent of leg left thigh and leg right thigh !

Short Description:
  1. Load Harley Quinn and Lara
  2. Select Harley Quinn !
  3. Invoke Options-->Add to...
  4. Choose Lara
  5. Select pelvis
  6. Finish

Damm Now I has found the typo "attache Item"
Old 26-10-11, 16:49   #2687
XNAaraL

Quote:
If I combine model in that way will it work in XNALara? I want to combine perfect any body which has bones with head too which has bones.
Please read this http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...postcount=3438 instruction.

Is this answer sufficient? http://iireii.deviantart.com/art/str...ster-264999834
Quote:
Originally Posted by reload View Post
meshes combinated with XPS.
XNALara 9.6+ required.
Or this? http://bondlaw.deviantart.com/art/Ge...Raam-263885664
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondlaw
fully compatible with Xnalara and XPS

in 10.8, enter menu modify, select rename bones, double click en the bone in the control window, write the name and press enter

when you finish use menu modify again, select save generic item, make sure you select the option use old generic format, (so you dont get tomatoes thrown at you by xnalara extremists :roll:...)
save the model, and done
It work in XNALara

====================================

You want to combine perfect? I thinks this is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraider4ever
I have made my first meshmod with XNA Posing Studio 10.5, by XNAaraL,
and it's made entirely inside XNALARA, I removed all other meshparts beside the hair in Lara_Bear_by_rexil,
then I added it to Lazy Afternoon by Mrs_Bean

Quote:
This is my latest (and second) meshmod, It's made with XNAaraLs XNALARA update version 9.9.4. It's AliceMadnessReturns: Alice Hatdress by o0Crofty0o witch I modded to make the dress shorter and changed the stockingstexture, The hair from the original model by o0Crofty0o is an optional item, I added Diva_1_Hair_by_rexil , made into a seperate model by o0Crofty0o, Steampunkgoogles by HGinfront and the vorpalblade by Daventry as optional items. The hair isn't posed like this by default, but it has many bones so the posing posibilitys ara many

I dedicate this mod to XNAaraL for making the awesome update and for all the help and suport he has given me

Last edited by XNAaraL; 26-10-11 at 17:06.
Old 26-10-11, 17:57   #2688
KamilM_93

I have a problem with opening model in XPS. I have an error with generic_itme.mesh. It means that's not to this XNALara version. How to fix this?
Old 27-10-11, 05:33   #2689
XNAaraL

Default XNALara XPS Generic_Item.mesh model load problem -- Can't open it in either 9

Quote:
I have a problem with opening model in XPS. I have an error with generic_itme.mesh. It means that's not to this XNALara version. How to fix this?

Ich habe ein Problem beim Öffnen eines Modells mit XPS. Ich habe eine Fehlermeldung im Zusammenhang mit dem Generic_Item.mesh. Sie deutet an, dass dieses Modell nicht zu dieser XNALara Version kompatibel ist. Wie ist dieses Problem beheben?
Which Program and which version do you use?
Which model? Download link please.
Show the error message as image.

BTW:
Jak mądrze zadawać pytania by Eric S. Raymond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric S. Raymond
Bądź precyzyjny i podawaj dokładne informacje dotyczące problemu
  • Opisz swój problem lub błąd, który znalazłeś, dokładnie i przejrzyście.
  • Opisz środowisko, w którym się pojawia (sprzęt, system, aplikacja, cokolwiek). Zaznacz wersję bądź dystrybucję systemu (na przykład "Red Hat 8.0", "Slackware 5.1" itp.).
  • Opisz, co sprawdziłeś, próbując zrozumieć problem, zanim zadałeś pytanie.
  • Opisz, jakie kroki podjąłeś, żeby ustalić, co jest problemem, zanim zadałeś pytanie.
  • Opisz wszelkie zmiany w komputerze i konfiguracji oprogramowania, jakie zaszły w ostatnim czasie i mogą mieć znaczenie.
Zrób wszystko, co w Twojej mocy, by odpowiedzieć na pytania, jakie zostaną Ci przez nas zadane.

Simon Tatham napisał znakomity esej zatytułowany "Jak efektywnie raportować błędy". Gorąco polecamy.

Dobrym zwyczajem stosowanym przez organizacje wsparcia technicznego jest trzymanie się w tematach konwencji "obiekt - nieprawidłowość". Część "obiekt" określa, z jaką rzeczą lub grupą rzeczy wystąpił problem, w części "nieprawidłowość" jest opis niespodziewanego zachowania.

Głupio:

POMOCY! Nie działa mi grafika w laptopie!

Mądrze:

W XFree86 4.1 znika kursor, grafika Fooware z chipsetem MV1004

Najrozsądniej:

XFree86 4.1 na grafice Fooware z chipsetem MV1004 - znikający kursor.

Konwencja opisywania "obiekt - nieprawidłowość" pomoże Ci sformułować problem w szczegółowy sposób. Co jest nie tak? To tylko kursor, czy może także karta graficzna? Czy to jest normalne dla XFree86? Dla wersji 4.1? Czy to jest charakterystyczne dla chipsetów grafiki Fooware? Dla modelu MV1004? Jeśli widzimy rezultaty tych obserwacji, możemy od razu zrozumieć, co jest przyczyną Twoich problemów i stwierdzić na pierwszy rzut oka, jakiego rodzaju to jest problem.
=========== german language ==========
Wie immer:
  • Wenn ihr eine Fehlermeldung erhaltet, dann macht bitte einen Screen-Shot mit der Druck-Taste und posted diesen hier.
  • Falls ihr Probleme mit einem Programm oder einem Modell habt, dann bitte immer einen Download-Link zu dem Modell angeben und die Versions-Nummer des Programms nennen.

PS: Dieses ist ein Muster-Beispiel für eine Anfrage, welche normalerweise im Spam Ordner landet.
Deshalb immer wieder mein Hinweis: Bitte Wie man Fragen richtig stellt von Eric Steven Raymond lesen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Steven Raymond
Sei genau und informativ bei der Beschreibung deines Problems ¶
  • Beschreibe die Symptome deines Fehlers oder Problems sorgfältig und klar.
  • Beschreibe die Umgebung, in der es auftaucht (Maschine, Betriebssystem, Applikation, was auch immer). Nenne auch die verwendete Distribution mit Versionsnummer (z.B. "Fedora Core 7", "Slackware 9.1", etc.).
  • Beschreibe, welche Versuche du unternommen hast, um das Problem zu verstehen, bevor du gefragt hast.
  • Beschreibe, welche Versuche du unternommen hast, um das Problem zu lösen, bevor du gefragt hast.
  • Beschreibe die letzten Änderungen an deinem Computer oder deinen Softwareeinstellungen, die dir relevant erscheinen.
  • Wenn möglich, gib eine Beschreibung wie man den Fehler in einem kontrollierten Umfeld reproduzieren kann.

Versuche, den Fragen eines Hackers zuvor zu kommen und beantworte sie schon in deiner Mail, zusammen mit der Bitte um Hilfe.

Dumm:
Hilfe! Video geht nicht richtig auf meinem Laptop!
Intelligent:
X.org 6.8.1 verzerrter Mouse Cursor, Fooware MV1005 vid. Chipsatz
Schlauer:
X.org 6.8.1 Mouse Cursor auf Fooware MV1005 vid. Chipsatz - ist verzerrt

Der Denkprozess, eine Beschreibung vom Typ "Objekt–Abweichung" zu verfassen, hilft dir dabei, deine Gedanken über das Problem zu ordnen. Was ist betroffen? Nur der Mauszeiger oder auch andere grafische Elemente? Ist es spezifisch für X.org? Oder Version 6.8.1? Ist das ein Problem des Fooware Video Chipsatzes? Von Modell MV1500? Ein Hacker, der das sieht, kann auf den ersten Blick verstehen, womit du Probleme hast und in welcher Art sie auftreten.

1. Select titel
  2. copy the text to the clipboard -- Ctrl+C
  3. Paste the text to www.google.com -- CTRL+V
  4. Search for the answer.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 27-10-11 at 06:05.
Old 27-10-11, 08:27   #2690
KamilM_93

Nevermind. Fixed
I don't know how I do it but works xd

EDIT
When I close XPS and turn on again I get error: "This upload are not supported" o.O
Version: XPS 10.7
And I use this converter http://*************************/t168-g...w-xps-features
And those files to blender http://www.multiupload.com/CGBOS5XM0L

Last edited by KamilM_93; 27-10-11 at 08:49.