Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations

Old 06-05-12, 20:08   #1
dontnou3

Default Hiya :D

Hey, new guy here
Thought i'd do my introduction here before posting more
So, I'm António (Tony for short ) i'm 18 years old (born on September 28th 1993) and i'm Portuguese.
I live in the Azores (more precisely on Flores Island) and i am student in the 11th grade on a languages and humanities course.
My hobbies include playing video games (obviously, otherwise i wouldn't be here ), creating custom levels on the LE, going out with friends, listening to music, and learning new things

The first Tomb Raider game i played was Tomb Raider 2 (PSX version) when i was 8 or 9 and i just LOVED it!!!
I specially liked the underwater levels (40 fathoms, wreck of the maria doria, living quarters and the deck).

I don't have a favorite TR game, but i like TR2, TR3 (specially the Nevada levels) TR:AoD (even though that game was very glitchy and storywise could have been much more developed) TR:Legend (for its stunning graphics and revamped control scheme, plus a good storyline) and TR:Underworld (again for the great graphics and more fluid movements).

Currently, i'm developing a Resident Evil inspired LE project, and my current life goal is......getting a Sony PlayStation 3!!!

My favorite games are Tomb Raider (the ones i mentioned above), Resident Evil (2, 3, Archives, Archives 0, Code Veronnica, and i'm interested in the Outbreak series though i still haven't managed to complete those games ) Fatal Frame (all of them, also looking forward for the wii remake of Crimson Butterfly though they COULD also remake FF3, that game was awesome!!!), Silent Hill (1 for the story and environments, even though i played it on an era where graphics are way better than those of the PSX i still LOVED that game, i didn't dislike SH2 but...meh, SH3, because it was the first one i played and it's impossible not to love Heather , SH4, even though many people don't like it i think that game was great, for me SH is all about atmosphere and that game sure had it, Shattered Memories wii version was also cool, Origins i didn't like much) Calling (a wii horror game with elements of Ju-On The Grudge and One Missed Call) Ju-on The Grudge Haunted House Simulator, Michigan: Report From Hell (despite its horrible voice acting ) Devil May Cry (1, 2 and 3, haven't played 4) Metal Gear (only played Sons of Liberty and a little segment of the first one, i liked Sons of Liberty but didn't like the first one much) Final Fantasy (X, X-2, XII, and hopefully will play XIII when i get a PS3 ) Kingdom Hearts (1, 2, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 days, Birth by Sleep) Soul Calibur (3 and Broken Destiny).

Ok, guess that's me in a nutshell if you wanna know more just ask
dontnou3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 20:46   #2
Rai

Hello and welcome dontnou3/Antonio
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 21:13   #3
dontnou3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Hello and welcome dontnou3/Antonio
Thank you Rai
Old 06-05-12, 21:28   #4
Raider99

Welcome to TRF!

Yay, TR2 was your first game like me, but i played when i was 5 years old!
You like many games! O_O
Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 23:52   #5
Greenapple968

Welcome.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 23:58   #6
dontnou3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider99 View Post
Welcome to TRF!

Yay, TR2 was your first game like me, but i played when i was 5 years old!
You like many games! O_O
Thanks
Yeah recently i played a lot of games and those are preety much the ones i like most
Old 09-05-12, 12:12   #7
Andes

Welcome to the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontnou3 View Post
I like TR:AoD (even though that game was very glitchy and storywise could have been much more developed)
If you haven't already found it, I'd strongly recommend the Full Story of AOD, on the AOD forum page (funnily enough!), which has been developed by a few forum members and makes for a captivating read. Really makes you wish the fullest version of the game had been made and released.
Andes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 12:32   #8
Chocola teapot

Welcome to TRF! <3
Chocola teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 16:40   #9
TRDaz

Welcome to TRF Wow you like alot of games! You'll enjoy it here, you have lots of threads for games you can talk to people in, you can discuss about the games you like then! ^_^
TRDaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 17:19   #10
skylark1121

Welcome! I hope you enjoy getting involved in the community.
Excited for the new TR?
skylark1121 is offline   Reply With Quote