Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 31-08-17, 04:40   #1
Lara Coft Baby

Default Let's Play TRLE

Okay since I plan on making this a series, I decided to make my own thread instead of posting in the screen shot thread. I love doing lets play videos and I started with a couple of my own projects. The first one was from my Baptism of fire project, Hell's nightmare.

This is one I just got done filming, this is for my unreleased project. One I probably won't release in full. I haven't decided if I want to finish it. However I did finish one level and I wanted to do a let's play of it. Course it is still in beta form so there is still quite a bit wrong with it. I would like to put it up for beta test and set it up as a demo level. But I haven't fully decided yet.

Thank you to the wonderful GreenKey2 for doing the awesome voice overs for Lara.

My next planned one is to do a Let's Play of my Hells nightmare remake. However if you guys have any suggestions as to a good level for me to try feel free to post a link to the download.
Lara Coft Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-17, 17:07   #2
Zreen001

Interesting!
I had a series back when I had more free time of playing older custom levels, levels that either only been shown through screenshots or just generally haven't really been talked about in the last ten years since the larger leaps in the TRLE engines. I even had a side-series showcasing "bad" levels. That was quite fun. I do plan on getting back to that.

Good luck with your series!
Zreen001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 07:00   #3
Lara Coft Baby

Thank you, I already have a few level editor games in mind, that I wanna do a video for. hopefully I can film my next one tomorrow night when I get off work.
Old 06-09-17, 22:01   #4
Lara Coft Baby

Okay so I found this game though a long search through the interwebs. It started by me looking for information on Angel of Darkness. I came across a thread on this site that took me too a Core Design fan site. After looking at every thing on this website, I came across this interesting fan remake of TR1. Done by the wonderful AODfan.

Quote:
Tomb Raider Re-Imagined is not a remake of the first Tomb Raider game. It follows the same plot and uses the same assets but features completely different levels. It is built using the TR4 engine but modified in a way to resemble the original game as closely as possible.

Made by AODFan
Download: http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=2990
Old 07-09-17, 05:03   #5
Lara Coft Baby

Okay part two of the tr1 remake

Old 12-09-17, 06:47   #6
Lara Coft Baby

Okay so this is the final part to my TR Re-imagined, by AODFan. I quite enjoyed this game. I rate it a 10/10, I liked how it felt like a remake but at the same time it felt like its own game apart from the Tr1 story line.

Next level editor game will probably be hells nightmare remake or Caesum Forgotten Remnants. Haven't decided which I want to do first.

Old 12-09-17, 11:51   #7
AODfan

Thanks for playing my level, I'm glad you liked it
AODfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-17, 06:31   #8
Lara Coft Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODfan View Post
Thanks for playing my level, I'm glad you liked it
I LOVED IT! lol It truly was amazing, it annoyed me at times but that's a good thing because it brought back memories of playing the old classics.
Old 13-10-17, 22:28   #9
Lara Coft Baby

Got a new one for you guys, hope y'all enjoy this one!

Level: Forgotten Remnants
Author(s): Caesum

Quote:
So there were more of them! I thought the only hiding place of Lux Veritatis was Castle Kriegler. It seems though I was wrong - and one more shrine of this mysterious Templars offspring is hidden somewhere in Germany. Unfortunately, Eckhardt already found its location. Even though he is dead now, he could have already desecrated that place and stolen all secrets it once contained. Still, there is nothing left for me to do in Prague and I need to bounce back from that experience in Paris. And Egypt. Poor Werner, I will miss him.

It seems there is an excavation site runned by the Cabal at the border between Germany and Czech Republic. I will travel there immediately. Hopefully there is still something left to explore.
Old 16-10-17, 21:58   #10
TombRaiderTim

Oh these videos are good, are you up for recommendations? I will sign in on my Youtube channel and subscribe to you also.
TombRaiderTim is offline   Reply With Quote