Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 23-04-12, 04:54   #4101
Larson_1988

^ Yes, i quickly dismissed her after getting her as one. I also had Lydia, Aranea Ienith (The Azura priestess) and Onmund! I'm using the UFO mod btw.

Oh, and i've also edited Onmund a bit to suit my taste seeing as he's also my husband. He's not really a Stormcloak but i had to dress him up with something don't you think?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...6-50-39-17.jpg
Larson_1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-12, 09:24   #4102
aussie500
Golden

If I have to have a follower I still prefer Erandur, some of them seem absolutely hopeless. I do that waking nightmare quest last to get the 15th (or 16th) Daedric artifact just to get the achievement, then I have the option to go back and redo it and keep Erandur alive. Although that skull would look nice on display somewhere.

I am only up to level 12 so waiting to improve my skills before doing too much. I remember the trouble I had with that snow troll going up the stairs to the Greybeards. I want to be able to shoot the sod this time instead of running away and having to sneak past it. I do not rememebr how to get some of the easier Daedric quests, but no doubt they will turn up if I ask enough questions.

I am actually looking forward to picking a husband instead of a wife this time, have not settled on anyone yet though. Onmund looks a lot different without the hood, but still not my type.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-12, 10:31   #4103
Larson_1988

Sadly that's one follower i'm not able to get seeing as i always get the Skull of corruption, i get an unexplained kick out of collecting sleping peoples dreams. But if i did the quest and let Erandur destroy the Skull and then spawn it in my inventory would do the trick right?

Oh, and about levels and such. On PC i use a cheat to achieve all perks and all skills to 100. However there are some perks i go in and manually remove, like the unbreakable lockpick perk among others. I'm also gonna remove the decapitation perks. not too fond of those.
Old 23-04-12, 22:17   #4104
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson_1988 View Post
Sadly that's one follower i'm not able to get seeing as i always get the Skull of corruption, i get an unexplained kick out of collecting sleping peoples dreams. But if i did the quest and let Erandur destroy the Skull and then spawn it in my inventory would do the trick right?

Oh, and about levels and such. On PC i use a cheat to achieve all perks and all skills to 100. However there are some perks i go in and manually remove, like the unbreakable lockpick perk among others. I'm also gonna remove the decapitation perks. not too fond of those.
Strictly a console player here, I have it for the PC if I really want to get some screenshots, although I prefer how it looks on the Xbox 360. Cheats have never really interested me, and I am not much into modding especially as my PC is a tad ancient. If I was ever going to mod a game Oblivion or Skyrim it would be, I really like some of the work the fans have done to make the games more interesting.

As a PC player I do not see why you could not keep Erandur and then just add the skull to you inventory after you had completed the quest.
Old 26-04-12, 14:02   #4105
Larson_1988

Ohh, Console players miss out on so much great usermade content. I have the game for PS3 and Xbox 360 aswell, so before someone calls me a cheater in Skyrim you should know that i play the game the way it's supposed to be either way.

Oh, and this tune is so good, gives me the chills!

Old 26-04-12, 14:58   #4106
aussie500
Golden

Just out of curiosity did anyone manage to pick up the diamond that was in the kettle near the chest in Pinepeak Cavern? It moves nicely around in the kettle, but you cannot pick it up either in the kettle or after you take the kettle. Such a pity the pretty sparkly diamond has to stay uncollected, at least on the Xbox 360 version.

I missed Pinepeak Cavern the first time, not being that up on the map hints when I went to see the greybeards the first time I never noticed it reasonably close to the bottom of the stairs.
Old 30-04-12, 17:26   #4107
dream raider

Just a thought... I hope that in the next Elder Scrolls we finally get to see the Summerset Isles! I seriously can't wait to see what Bethesda are going to do with the series after Skyrim. The only annoying thing about Skyrim are the Merchants repeating the same lines over and over again! GUH!!

Last edited by dream raider; 30-04-12 at 17:27.
dream raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-12, 17:53   #4108
jackali
Golden

^ You could go to Summerset Isle in Arena. In fact, you could go everywhere. What I would love to see though is Elsweyr. I know it's a smaller province but it would be lovely to see some tropical jungles, not to mention a desert, in TESVI.

Last edited by jackali; 30-04-12 at 17:59.
jackali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-12, 18:19   #4109
dream raider

True! And Elsewyr would be AMAZING for the next one! The thought alone makes me excited.
dream raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12, 05:29   #4110
aussie500
Golden

Well I finally got Hircine's ring as well as the Savior's hide, took a bit of running around chasing Sinding though. He said he was staying in the grotto, should have known not to believe a werewolf. Killed him in the jail cell only to discover there was no way to open the door.

After mutiple attempts and a lot of running around I gave up on getting both and was going to walk out of the jail yet again. Bam! He appears out of no where on the stairs in front of me as I am heading up to the exit. One dead werewolf and a new fur coat.