Old 02-05-15, 11:45   #281
DragonSlayer

I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-15, 13:00   #282
DragonSlayer

Bump

Some Star Trek jokes i found.

What do you call it when the strategic operations officer on DS9 runs as fast as he can?

Worf speed

What happened when Yeoman Rand complained that someone had cut a peephole in her cabin door?

Captain Kirk promised to look into it

What is Riker's dating philosophy?

If at first you don't succeed, try Troi again

What does a Romulan frog use for camoflauge?

A croaking device

Why did Worf change his hair colour?

It was a good day to dye
Old 04-06-15, 13:12   #283
CerebralAssassin

I just played Thames Worf today!!Haha!see what I did there?I substituted Wharf for Worf...

bad joke,I know
CerebralAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-15, 08:30   #284
voltz

Michael Dorn is still interested in pushing forward with his "Captain Worf" series in the original timeline. I'm beginning to think even with this post era of J.J.'s BS, we can still let the Trek we've always known be allowed to continue in video format.

Please Paramount, stop being stupid and make this thing happen. IT'S @#$%ING WORF DAMMIT!!
voltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-15, 13:27   #285
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralAssassin View Post
I just played Thames Worf today!!Haha!see what I did there?I substituted Wharf for Worf...

bad joke,I know
It's not that bad i

I always when Deanna's mother called him mr Wolf and when Q asked him had he eaten any good books.

Here's some more.

Where do the Borg eat fast food?
At their local Borger King

Did you read the the book the positronic brain?
It's by Anne Droid

Have you read the book damn it Jim?
It's by ima doctor and nada bricklayer

How do you get a one armed klingon out of a tree?
Wave to him

What did Picard say as Data struggled to repair the marclosian stitching machine?
Make it sew

I hope they don't do this one for the collection, it looks like the toys that come with kids meals at Burger King and Mcdonalds apparently it's a Gorn ship from TOS, compared to the other models in the collection it's a piece of and doesn't belong in the collection.
Old 07-06-15, 16:09   #286
CerebralAssassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
It's not that bad i

I always when Deanna's mother called him mr Wolf and when Q asked him had he eaten any good books.

Here's some more.

Where do the Borg eat fast food?
At their local Borger King

Did you read the the book the positronic brain?
It's by Anne Droid

Have you read the book damn it Jim?
It's by ima doctor and nada bricklayer

How do you get a one armed klingon out of a tree?
Wave to him

What did Picard say as Data struggled to repair the marclosian stitching machine?
Make it sew

I hope they don't do this one for the collection, it looks like the toys that come with kids meals at Burger King and Mcdonalds apparently it's a Gorn ship from TOS, compared to the other models in the collection it's a piece of and doesn't belong in the collection.
lol that "eat any good books lately?" comment never gets old

EDIT: I'm diieing for a new series...somewhere where Voyager left off.

Last edited by CerebralAssassin; 07-06-15 at 16:10.
Old 08-06-15, 14:00   #287
DragonSlayer

Quote:
lol that "eat any good books lately?" comment never gets old

EDIT: I'm diieing for a new series...somewhere where Voyager left off.
The closest we'll ever get to a new series are the books Star Trek Voyager Homecoming and Star Trek Voyager The Farther Shore both by Christie Golden, the events of the two books take place directly after Voyager arrives in the alpha quadrant.

Another Voyager book i read is ST Voyager Full Circle in which Voyager returns to the delta quadrant and ST Voyager Unworthy both by Kristen Beyer it's been a while since i read Full Circle and Unworthy, going to read them again at some point.

The actor who played B'Elanna Torres had this to say.
Quote:
Roughly six months after appearing herein, Roxann Dawson expressed satisfaction with how this episode wrapped up the series. "My only criticism, if I have one, is that I wish we had started to deal with the ending a little bit earlier, instead of just in that last two-hour episode," she commented. "I thought that would have been nice, but I think the producers dealt with it very well. I liked the ending." (Star Trek Monthly issue 87, p. 23) In a 2015 interview, Dawson commented that – even though she could see merit in the idea of at least part of an episode dealing with the Voyager crew being home again – she considered the absence of such footage as "not really a regret." (Star Trek Magazine issue 180, p. 26)
http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wik...and_Characters

That's what we get on the first few chapters of Homecoming, i would have liked it if we had seen the crew getting to see their family members.

The guy who played Harry Kim said something similar.
Quote:
Garrett Wang had mixed feelings about this feature-length episode. "I think the first hour of the finale was fantastic, very exciting, well written, good pacing," he commented. "Everything was great about the first hour, but then the second hour it just seemed like it tied up all of the loose ends very quickly. So, the second half of the finale I was not happy about, and I especially didn't like the fact that we ended the series in Earth's orbit. We don't even step foot on Earth. Hello! After seven years, I think the fans wanted to see us actually step foot on terra firma." Wang went on to say that, if he had been running Star Trek: Voyager, he would have kept the series finale's first half exactly as it is but ended the series with a caption reading, "To be continued at a theater near you," an advertisement for a two-hour Voyager movie that he would then have done. [8] In addition, Wang once commented that the series finale of Voyager should have included his character of Ensign Kim having a passionate affair with Captain Janeway. (Star Trek Magazine issue 175, p. 65)
An affair between the captain and the ensign

Check this out Patrick Stewart does the Picard facepalm, i wonder if he knows about the facepalm meme he probably does but i'd like to know if he knows about it.

The next 2 ships in the collection look really good, the armoured Voyager is out this week.

The 2 things i would have changed about Voyager's finale i would have had Naomi and her mother and the Delta Flyer in the episode and the 1 thing i would have changed about the episode where Neelix leaves Voyager, i wouldn't have had him leave Voyager i get why he did leave but i didn't like it, Tuvok and Neelix Voyager's odd couple.
Old 08-06-15, 15:27   #288
CerebralAssassin

^ Yeah...someone mentioned to me in passing about those books...thanks for reminding me...I'll check them out.

I tend to agree with Beltran...the whole thing with 7 and Chackotay felt rushed and artificial...they should have developed it organically like the relationship betweenn Bellana and Tom.

I agree with Neelix leaving Voyager too...it didn't feel right...he was adamant the entire series to stick with Voyager and all of a sudden he wanted to leave?I don't buy it.And the whole time loop thing just felt hokey to me...it mirrored too much TNG's own ending.
Old 14-06-15, 11:12   #289
DragonSlayer

Quote:
^ Yeah...someone mentioned to me in passing about those books...thanks for reminding me...I'll check them out.

I tend to agree with Beltran...the whole thing with 7 and Chackotay felt rushed and artificial...they should have developed it organically like the relationship betweenn Bellana and Tom.

I agree with Neelix leaving Voyager too...it didn't feel right...he was adamant the entire series to stick with Voyager and all of a sudden he wanted to leave?I don't buy it.And the whole time loop thing just felt hokey to me...it mirrored too much TNG's own ending.
I agree with the Chakotay/Seven romance it came out of nowhere at warp 9.

The next models in the collection have been announced.
http://herocollector.com/article/sta...0-announcement

Issue 66 the USS Raven
Isuue 67 Klingon battlecruiser from the original series
Issue 68 Federation fighter
Issue 69 Breen warship
Issue 70 Voth city ship
Old 15-07-15, 13:50   #290
DragonSlayer

Bump

I saw a competition online where you can win a walk on role in the next ST movie, i'll pass if it had been a walk on role in a next-gen movie where i got to meet Picard and the crew and visit the bridge of the Enterprise-D i'd be all over it but since it's a JJ Trek movie i'll pass.

The competition is only open to those who donate to charity in order to win a walk on role, it feels like they are charging someone for a walk on role and disguising it as giving the money to charity.

Obviously that isn't the case but it sure feels like it Paramount exec sure let's offer someone a walk on role and charge them for it but say they have to donate money to charity to make us look good and so it won't look like we are charging them money for a walk on role, it's got Mr Burns written all over it except for the charity part Mr Burns would never give money to charity.

http://www.cnet.com/news/heres-your-...ar-trek-movie/