Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 12-05-12, 10:27   #931
Soul
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus-Goddess View Post
Hey guys.
If anyone has any suggestions for a weapon that already exists, let me know.
I think this HQ-revolver might fit your outfits
http://trforge.net/advent/2011/day24...stanitem/day3/
Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 10:44   #932
MaskedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus-Goddess View Post
Hey guys. Not much new to show yet. I did decide to go through some old weapons on trsearch and fit them to the hands used in my outfits. I really like some of them but (no offense) some of the older hand meshes used on them were quite hideous. :S So here is an update. I only included the weapons in the screenshots below.
Such a great idea, well done! Also, thanks for using my pistols They're very proud to be a part of your outfits!
MaskedRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 11:00   #933
Horus-Goddess

Well since I haven't been in the mood to model anything I decided to do this re-texture I had planned on doing at some point anyway. Here is the red version of the Biker outfit. I'm going to start on the Legend Winter set at some point. I just haven't been in the mood yet. But, it is next in line, for what that's worth.

Last edited by Horus-Goddess; 13-07-17 at 22:26.
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 11:10   #934
Raider99

I like it, nice work!
And can't wait for your next outfits!
Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 11:13   #935
Tombraider95

Awesome! Thanks for making the weapons easier to use with the different hand meshes
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 11:17   #936
Titak

Great work as always!

Btw... been remodeling my MoA Adventurer outfit these past few days to give her bodyproportions much like the bodyproportions you have been giving your models lately: a bit fatter, with wider knees and waist.

Got me into trouble because it required one extra vertice on some joint holes which wouldn't work with the TRU style belt-to-holster straps I've been using: I ended up with 12 vertices on the holes while you can only have 11 per hole.
But I found a way so I can still use that type of strap instead of having to use the classic style straps.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 11:46   #937
Horus-Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Great work as always!

Btw... been remodeling my MoA Adventurer outfit these past few days to give her bodyproportions much like the bodyproportions you have been giving your models lately: a bit fatter, with wider knees and waist.

Got me into trouble because it required one extra vertice on some joint holes which wouldn't work with the TRU style belt-to-holster straps I've been using: I ended up with 12 vertices on the holes while you can only have 11 per hole.
But I found a way so I can still use that type of strap instead of having to use the classic style straps.
Heh yeah, it can be hard to mold a different model to have the same shape as another without running into problems like that. ^^; I've tried it before haha. But it sounds interesting, I'm interested to see what your revised outfits will look like with this sort of proportion! :O I hope you post a screen somewhere!

--

Also thanks to all of you for your replies and feedback! I'm so tired so, I apologize for such short posts hah. x_x So, it's off to sleep with me.
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 13:06   #938
Caesum

Ooh, if you're more into retexturing now, then you can remake your green camo outfit to make it look like TRAOD's camo.

Oh, and your diving suit is superb. I love how detailed your outfits are.
About the headmesh - I've always been fan of heameshes that resemble trilogy Lara as much as possible. My normaly stable opinion on this subject has been heavily affected though by your last headmesh. This head, in my opinion, is better than TRL Lara's head and surely much better than TRU troll-Lara's head. My only complain is that this Lara looks a bit too proud, yet not determined/angry enough. It's especially visible in TRAOD's outfits, because that Lara was like a walking volcano, possible to explode at every moment. But still, that's one of the best head meshes Lara could ever had. Good work.

Anyway, why haven't you upgraded your site with all these wonderful outfits?

Last edited by Caesum; 12-05-12 at 21:21.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 13:47   #939
ZIP2010

I loved the red version, amazing
ZIP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 14:56   #940
TheTiger

I'm so much in love with the jacket, its so perfectly textured!
(I also love these boots so much !)
TheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote