Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 14-12-16, 21:53   #21
Lara Coft Baby

I know its some time some time since Ive posted a video. Been a bit busy with work but I am on vaca this week and well I have some time. So here is the newest video.

Lara Coft Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-16, 16:29   #22
Lara Coft Baby

This is a bit off topic, sort of, this is still about my let's play. However, it is not about angel of darkness. I decided to change it up a bit. I wanted to test my newly downloaded rise of the tomb raider game. I do plan on finishing my lets play for angel of darkness as well as rise of the tomb raider.

The reason I am posting this video here instead of its own thread is I have no desire to finish ROTT series just yet so, the thread would just sit and die. Once I get done with AOD and start on Rise, I'll either have this thread moved or create a new one. However, I do plan on doing a whole TR let's play series. Anyways, enough with the talk.

Here is my let's play rise of the tomb raider

Old 03-08-17, 17:07   #23
Lara Coft Baby

So I know its been almost a year since I updated my Let's play. Life has taken over and I got very busy. But I finally got around to recording the next part. And since I am off work tomorrow I shall record another tonight. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

I would like to warn, I do tend to swear and though I tried my hardest not to say a bad word in this video. I can not guarantee that it is swear word free. So watch at your own discretion

Let's Play: TRAOD Going Clubing
Old 05-08-17, 16:08   #24
Lara Coft Baby

I recorded the episode last night. Yeah I am finding out more and more how difficult this game is to play on the PC version. The controls weren't this bad on the PS2 version.

Old 22-08-17, 19:13   #25
Lara Coft Baby

I uploaded this one last week and forgot to posted it. I was having some issues with the pawn shop bomb it was quite funny

Old 06-09-17, 21:56   #26
Lara Coft Baby

Okay so in this video we follow Lara as she tries to break and enter into the Louve. Watch how well that goes.

This is one of my favorite levels in the game. I kept feeling as though I was missing some thing though. Not sure what that is but I felt like I was missing a passage some where a long the way.

Old 24-01-18, 20:01   #27
Lara Coft Baby

Okay so it's been a few months since I have done a video for this game. I was distracted with my Level editor Let's plays. But I am back, sorry this video ended up being longer then expected. And Lara kept dying, I got annoyed and ended up throwing her off the ledges lol

Did a weird tribute for it too, got that idea from Boobandies videos, Sorry didn't mean to steal your idea, I just couldn't resist because the first death was too hard not to pass up. Then I just started getting stupid with it. (course I used the actual song and got a copyright claim, oppsies oh well it was worth it )

Anyways, here you go I'll just leave this here.....