Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 22-12-22, 15:55   #141
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuruCoder View Post
My progress file should be somewhere in my external drive, I wonder if it would work if I installed and copied it into Android data folder somewhere.
It should work. That's how I tested if they fixed the issue where the game failed to download new "zones" or whatever was the bug a little while ago.
Someone uploaded their save file, I put it on my device and had their progress with all unlocks.

If you have everything unlocked, feel free to share your save file
The save file should be called "gameprogress.sav"

Searching the forum by that filename I actually managed to find a comment from you and in another thread
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...53&postcount=4
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...postcount=1702
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-22, 16:19   #142
MuruCoder

Yeah but it's been 3-4 years. I hope there isn't a version difference making the game think it's corrupted.

I remember having all the stars but not all unlocks sadly. I think some required gems and they were getting scarce so I didn't bother.
MuruCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-22, 16:39   #143
UroshUchiha

I don't think anything changed. Last year someone shared their save file in some thread when we were testing the bug that the game had about failing do download maps after the first area. I used someones save to get access to area 2 and 3.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-22, 17:26   #144
Rai

So my game stopped giving out daily rewards and the timed rewards. Seems odd. The game works fine otherwise.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-22, 11:42   #145
MuruCoder

Angry

I ended up checking the game today and probably was gonna install but guess what... This app won't work with my device...

Why? Did they restrict some countries or phones? LCGO can be installed and many other better looking, heavier games. Y u do dis Devs...

Anyway, maybe later.
MuruCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-23, 11:30   #146
malferink

I think the playerbase is pretty much dead for this game, but I'll still try nonetheless

I've finished this game in the past but recently started a new game on my iPhone 13 and when I finally completed the jungle part, I couldn't access the desert. I did unlock it, Lara is standing on the map in the desert part, but whenever I try to start the first level it automatically starts loading the Thailand area again and Lara is just stuck on the map screen (desert area)

Any fixes for this? I'm not familiair with iPhones at all in general so any tips are greatly appreciated. (honestly worst decision in my life to go from Android to iPhone but that's another story)
malferink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-23, 09:20   #147
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
I think the playerbase is pretty much dead for this game, but I'll still try nonetheless

I've finished this game in the past but recently started a new game on my iPhone 13 and when I finally completed the jungle part, I couldn't access the desert. I did unlock it, Lara is standing on the map in the desert part, but whenever I try to start the first level it automatically starts loading the Thailand area again and Lara is just stuck on the map screen (desert area)

Any fixes for this? I'm not familiair with iPhones at all in general so any tips are greatly appreciated. (honestly worst decision in my life to go from Android to iPhone but that's another story)
I think the game is so old it won't work properly on new phones. It started like a couple years ago with the sounds messing up. I think it's only going to get worse. I think without an update for the game it will "die" soon. And I don't think there's a team anymore to work on it so...
Best bet is to get the apk file and play it on an emulator on PC that runs an old version of android I guess ?
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-23, 00:58   #148
redfox45

I feel like i've tried everything I can to get an older version of this working on ANYTHING to see if I can get the level music to work again.

I'd love to be able to play this again but playing it in awkward silence *****ng STINKS!
It's like playing Guitar hero without the music. What's the goddamn point?
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-24, 17:42   #149
Darkon

I still do and I still love it! It's a shame they didn't add new locations to the game, the story now ends in a huge cliffhanger (not that anyone cared about the plot of this game probably tho ).

It's also a shame they never fixed the bugs introduced in later updates like pistols being misaligned in the Biker and Catsuit outfits, the Catsuit outfit's perks outright not working (not sure if they ever did actually) and of course the wonky camera in the Mountain Pass area .

Maybe if development would've continued we would have gotten the TRU wetsuit and evening dress from TRL seen in concept artwork .
Darkon is offline   Reply With Quote