Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 11-08-17, 03:12   #191
Boobandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
Is it a TRLE outfit? Just wondering as it looks like the TRLE or the NGLE might not be able to handle it.
It can handle it fine. We can have well over 255 vertices per mesh with TRNG. It looks like a simpler model anyway.

Reminds me of the original half life.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 10:32   #192
Dustie

^ Yes, that too! Late 90's 3D games art style. Also, Unreal & Unreal Tournament, Quake, SiN...
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 15:45   #193
A_De

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaethus View Post
Something I've been working on recently:

Everything is still unfinished except for the face, the hair is also just a temporary texture.
Grotesque and caricature-like, mostly because of b00bs and hair shape. But very-very classic for the same reason If this outfit is intended to be used in game then all the other characters HAVE to be in this style either IMO
A_De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 18:07   #194
Dustie

Well, the cleavage could be smaller indeed, along with a higher neckline, her breasts look like they're about to pop out of the shirt.

But again, this is exactly the art style I was thinking about!
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 19:34   #195
Adaethus

Thanks for the comments guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
LOL is that comic Lara???
No lol, it's my Lara
I was quite inspired by the original concept art though, such as this

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaseaII View Post
Looks like sims 1 lara version XD
Nice work !
Sims 1? Someone else told me that too LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
Is it a TRLE outfit? Just wondering as it looks like the TRLE or the NGLE might not be able to handle it.
TRLE can't handle this but it can handle this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_De View Post
Grotesque and caricature-like, mostly because of b00bs and hair shape. But very-very classic for the same reason If this outfit is intended to be used in game then all the other characters HAVE to be in this style either IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Well, the cleavage could be smaller indeed, along with a higher neckline, her breasts look like they're about to pop out of the shirt.

But again, this is exactly the art style I was thinking about!
It is just as grotesque and caricature-like as the original Lara model, as the proportions are almost the exact same, only with some added details (and in some cases, less detail )
The textures are maybe what makes it look detailed in the first place since the mesh is relatively simple as Boobandie said.

As for her boobs or sexuality, the point wasn't ever to sexualize Lara per se, the only goal I had in mind was to make her look fierce as **** and the badass she's supposed to be. There will eventually be alternate outfits as well, when I get around to that...
Adaethus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 20:11   #196
Axelia

Adaethus really a great one, I love styled graphics
Here is my TR3 Catsuit with updated textures based on texture referencies from Feareffect and VictorXD it was for the Classic competition which i could'nt finish in time

its finished if someone is interested (ignore the hands they are the same as classic in game, because it will be easier to choose guns)
Axelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 20:31   #197
SrDanielPonces

I fell in love!!! PLEASE release this!!!
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 20:55   #198
Mac Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelia View Post

its finished if someone is interested (ignore the hands they are the same as classic in game, because it will be easier to choose guns)
Did you change any of the 3D models/meshes, or just the textures? Also, would you be able to make a picture like the one quoted in your post, but with a profile/side view of Lara?

If it is the original in-game mesh/model, then her waist looks like she is about to snap any second. Anyway, it looks amazing.
Mac Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 22:15   #199
DunHill
Inactive

Quote:
Here is my TR3 Catsuit with updated textures based on texture referencies from Feareffect and VictorXD it was for the Classic competition which i could'nt finish in time
https://s28.postimg.org/qmaj9bc8d/TR3.jpg
Waouh, perfect textures, I love it !
DunHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 23:10   #200
Jedu
Inactive

Quote:

OMG! It's epic! I would love to see all clasic Laras with HD textures
Jedu is offline   Reply With Quote