I cannot with this.

report me then.
i don't want to report anyone, i was just saying
GUMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:48   #202
TippingWater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceamonks890 View Post
Oh great, yet another game with pointlessly-added multiplayer The fact that Eidos Montreal have been working on this feature for TReboot all this time, instead of Thief 4 as they said they were, is very devastating to hear
I doubt that they only worked on Tomb Raider.
TippingWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:49   #203
MangelinaJolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippingWater View Post
I never said that I have a problem with people that are having a problem with this game, I only dislike people that suddenly decided to hate game, because it has MP. Like seriously..

Sorry but that doesn't make much sense . So you are saying that optimists that avoid pessimism are hypocrites. Oh wow, maybe you should call them optimists rather than hypocrites.
Here you go.

Quote:
Go away.. People give the game a chance, don't crucify it before you even played it . It simply is not fair .
You're telling us not to judge it before we play it. The point is that the same could be said to you but shouldn't be... a person with concerns should be able to post it just as much as someone else who is excited. I don't see you replying to every positive post telling them to "go away" because they can't obsess over the game when they haven't played it yet. That is not "avoiding" pessimism, it is practically spitting on it as I said previously.

I'm a he for the record. Mangelina Jolie.

Last edited by MangelinaJolie; 28-12-12 at 20:50.
MangelinaJolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:49   #204
BinRaider

I love how she can't hear the haters on account of her fringe covering her ears tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUMI View Post
i don't want to report anyone, i was just saying
I gathered from the "just saying" part of your post.

Last edited by BinRaider; 28-12-12 at 20:50.
BinRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:50   #205
Lukass

Quote:
Yes, she looks great. I love how similar she is to the in-game model . She looks like a next gen in-game Lara .

Yup, I'm glad she finally looks like in game Lara. Hooray!
Lukass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:53   #206
TippingWater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It's fair enough if people dislike the game because a big thing like MP has been announced. have some respect.

I am sorry but how am I disrespectful? I just don't get why people are bitching about the MP. Sure I might have bitched myself in the past about the hair and nails, and other stupid pointless things, but that was because there was no new media to dissect.

And besides I only have a problem with people that dismiss the MP, without even seeing it in action first. I mean they should have at least a valid, strong reason to dislike it. And no, don't give the wasted resources argument again, 'cause that clearly isn't the case here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
He/She means optimists allow optimism, but immediately have a problem with pessimists, not just avoiding them.
Maybe that's what she means, but she should try to make her points across in better structured sentences. Maybe to you it made sense, but to me, a non US or UK resident, sounded like gibberish.
Old 28-12-12, 20:53   #207
Sir Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangelinaJolie View Post
Here you go.

You're telling us not to judge it before we play it. The point is that the same could be said to you but shouldn't be... a person with concerns should be able to post it just as much as someone else who is excited. I don't see you replying to every positive post telling them to "go away" because they can't obsess over the game when they haven't played it yet. That is not "avoiding" pessimism, it is practically spitting on it as I said previously.

Not the first time the favouritism for positivity towards the game is brought up and certainly won't be the last. Specially how the "You haven't even played it!" argument works both ways but people ignore that...
Sir Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:54   #208
GUMI

Lara looks so...... cute
GUMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:58   #209
davidmeyer000
Inactive

I don't think I'll be playing multiplayer...I'm spending all my time on the story...
davidmeyer000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 20:59   #210
TippingWater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangelinaJolie View Post
Here you go.

Dude, man, Jolie they can judge the game because they have already seen footage of it, but afaik no footage featuring multiplayer was released. So it is not fair to pass judgment on it, yet. The "go away" was meant to be funny..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukass View Post
Yup, I'm glad she finally looks like in game Lara. Hooray!
I am so happy to finally see some solid consistencies between the models as well .

Last edited by TippingWater; 28-12-12 at 21:01.