Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 27-07-10, 14:52   #1
Catracoth
Inactive

Default TRF Gaming Nights

Note: Please read at least the second paragraph's statement in bold-face, the third paragraph, & the fourth paragraph.

So I had a spontaneous idea for community gaming...until I realised it had been done before. However, I am aware that there is a thread here, but since that one is rather inactive and never really kicked off, I thought it'd start one based on that splendid idea and actually get some games going with members of the TRF community .

The way that this will work, is that throughout the week, I'll take suggestions for games, and at the start of the new week, the game and console will be announced. I would like to keep this thread as clean as possible so that any game suggestions, posts informing me of game night attendees, and questions regarding the community game night can be found easily. So please, keep off topic commentary to a minimum . Of course, it's quite all right to discuss the happenings of the previous game night .

HOW TO: I will update this post constantly to include information on the upcoming TRF Game Nights. I request that anyone interested in participating, that you post your GamerTag/PSN and what console you'll be playing the game on so that I may add you to the attendees list for easy access to other people.

TEAM CAPTAINS: It is required that you be dedicated if you wish to be one. It will be your responsibility to make sure all the attendees are aware of the game night by sending them reminders via PM and messages on the PS3 or Xbox. It will also be your responsibility to start the game and invite every attendee. If I decide that you're not acting in your best abilities, you will be replaced. TO APPLY: Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE requesting to be a team captain. First come, first served.

Going by way of certain aspects of the previous thread, I think it would be a good idea to get team captains for the Xbox 360 console, the PS3 console, and the PC console. The (three) team captains would be responsible for messaging the list of participants for the upcoming game night to remind them when it is, any rules we may have, etc. So let's get that started . If no one has any objections, I'd like to be a team captain for the Xbox side, since that's my main console.

Captains of Team X360

1. Catracoth
2. MangelinaJolie
3. Hairhelmet12

Captains of Team PS3

1. trlestew
2. xXhayleyroxXx
3. t-raider26

Captains of Team PC

1. Gladous
2. Tiddlyfish13

While we're waiting for volunteers, I think I'd like to start the community game night schedule, starting with this Friday (30 July) at 8pm Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5). I hope this time will be convenient for everyone. I'll add the attendees list.

NOTE: The information will be updated in the second post.

Last edited by Catracoth; 14-08-11 at 04:28.
Catracoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-10, 14:52   #2
Catracoth
Inactive

TRF Game Night: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Date and Time: Friday, 12 November & Saturday, 13 November
7pm (EST)
6pm (CST)
4pm (PST)
7pm (GMT)

Last edited by Catracoth; 10-11-10 at 15:44.
Old 27-07-10, 22:36   #3
Catracoth
Inactive

Oh come now, don't tell me no one else is interested !
Old 27-07-10, 23:04   #4
xXhayleyroxXx

I'm surprised this isnt getting more interest! When I get my ps3 back in roughly 2 weeks time, I'd be interested in attending some of these gaming nights for the games I have
I dont have grand theft auto though I'm afraid, or an xbox for that matter or I would have loved to game with you. Sowwi
xXhayleyroxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-10, 23:11   #5
trlestew

Whoops... yeah I misread that

Last edited by trlestew; 27-07-10 at 23:16.
trlestew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-10, 23:13   #6
SkyPuppy
Inactive

i'm interested for sure! sign me up for xbox 360 <3
SkyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-10, 23:16   #7
Catracoth
Inactive

Just as a reminder, please post your gamertag or PSN name if you're signing up as an attendee

@trlestew, you have a PM .
Old 27-07-10, 23:19   #8
SkyPuppy
Inactive

oh shoot, sorry Mason... kind of forgot >_< but i see my gamertag is up there now! much appreciated
SkyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-10, 23:27   #9
Catracoth
Inactive

Quite all right I hope more people are interested by the end of the week, otherwise it'll just be you and me, Kelsey !
Old 27-07-10, 23:35   #10
Paddy

Edit wait just realised it was to GTA. nevermind

Last edited by Paddy; 27-07-10 at 23:49.
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote