Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 12-07-18, 00:18   #11
New Dwight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaldi View Post
And people say reboot Lara doesn’t like raiding tombs.

Jessop: Help! I need immediate aid!
Lara: Oh, I’ve got time. *aggressively turns cranks* *gasp of awe*
That’s true!
I used to resent Lara saying “I hate tomb”. But I know now she was just being sarcastic. “Speaking in the moment”. As after saying that, she goes right to being in awe about the tomb.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 00:24   #12
Samz

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
Lol. This reminds me; you know how there's always that one optional tomb that you encounter on your way to Captain Jessop? During every playthrough I always ventured inside of that tomb thinking "Captain Jessop can wait a few more minutes".
Personally I remember on the one to go see Alex, while I feel they were executed poorly, I do like the idea of extra puzzles for extra items, now I just got the mental image of a Tomb inside the Endurance, ya got poor Alex about to be butchered and Laras tinkering with ropes to steal some dead crewmates belongings.
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-18, 10:48   #13
suli
Inactive

well, Reboot is basically Classic Lara surviving her plane crash in the Himalayas. she had no choice but to try to survive. and it made her who she is. in TR2 she had all the choices, just like with Rise.

I never knew hate can make one this oblivious. sad, sad, sad.
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-18, 13:07   #14
Pyro99

Well the Himiko thing does happen to be a "two birds with one stone" kinda thing, but the pilot isn't. He landed well out of her way in a new area, she was supposed to go with Roth straight down the path to the Shanty Town, but it was entirely her choice to go head first into an unknown area and save a stranger. She also completely ignored Reyes when she said Alex would be fun and she still went to help him, which normally would have led to Alex dying alone and them losing the tools (even if they were made out to sound so much more necessary than they looked lol)
Pyro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-18, 01:10   #15
TrustyBow

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
well, Reboot is basically Classic Lara surviving her plane crash in the Himalayas. she had no choice but to try to survive. and it made her who she is. in TR2 she had all the choices, just like with Rise.
This.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote