Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 15-04-11, 18:32   #21531
Shark_Blade

I wanted to see Scream 4, but it sold out.

So I went to watch Justin Bieber's Never Say Never. The 3D was great.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 19:13   #21532
Legend 4ever

^That's a good sign, I hope it does well and we get Scream 5 & 6.

I just saw Derailed. I didn't like it that much. Seeing Scream 4 tomorrow.
Legend 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 21:49   #21533
xXhayleyroxXx

The Eagle

OH.MY.GOD. I loved this. I would never have usually watched this but... my step-mom picked it out to watch and ..... there are no words for how good it is. And the biggest surprise? Its set in Northumbria/Scotland. And the best thing? It stars Channing Tatum -- the beautiful, blonde, toned and tanned Channing Tatum.

It had everything a good movie should have.... friendship, trust, love, hate, peace, war, and utter sadness. I cried. I cried my heart out. And pride. And one thing is for sure -- its made me proud. Its made me proud of my ancestory and where I live. I'm proud to be part noble, part border reiver. I'm proud to part Roman, part English and part Scottish.

Everyone needs to watch this.
xXhayleyroxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 21:55   #21534
Nemo_91

One of the greatest movies ever made.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 22:01   #21535
Peanut

Forgot how hilarious this move is!
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 22:30   #21536
touchthesky

Scream 4.
touchthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 23:13   #21537
RaidLaraLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXhayleyroxXx View Post
The Eagle

OH.MY.GOD. I loved this. I would never have usually watched this but... my step-mom picked it out to watch and ..... there are no words for how good it is. And the biggest surprise? Its set in Northumbria/Scotland. And the best thing? It stars Channing Tatum -- the beautiful, blonde, toned and tanned Channing Tatum.

It had everything a good movie should have.... friendship, trust, love, hate, peace, war, and utter sadness. I cried. I cried my heart out. And pride. And one thing is for sure -- its made me proud. Its made me proud of my ancestory and where I live. I'm proud to be part noble, part border reiver. I'm proud to part Roman, part English and part Scottish.

Everyone needs to watch this.
One of my close friends has been really excited about this movie - I don't think he's been and seen it yet. However, I am definitely more keen to see this myself having read your review, so I'll have remind him to watch it and go along myself - not forgetting to take the Kleenex with me!

Oh, and the last film I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) on DVD. I enjoyed it more the second time round - the expectations were gone so the middle bit didn't seem like such a drag. And I still adore the Ministry of Magic segment! So very funny.

Last edited by RaidLaraLover; 15-04-11 at 23:16.
RaidLaraLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 23:16   #21538
robm_2007

Network. This had a great script, the story seems relevant, even today. Peter Finch as Howard Beale was simply wonderful. Faye Dunaway also proves to be a great actress, one who is worthy of her Oscar; the only other thing that I've seen her in was Gia, and she was also great in that.

8.5/10
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 23:16   #21539
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidLaraLover View Post
One of my close friends has been really excited about this movie - I don't think he's been and seen it yet. However, I am definitely more keen to see this myself having read your review, so I'll have remind him to watch it and go along myself - not forgetting to take the Kleenex with me!
aww I'm glad! It was amazing.! I'm still buzzing from watching it. You'll have to tell me if you like it xxxxxxx
xXhayleyroxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-11, 23:26   #21540
RaidLaraLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXhayleyroxXx View Post
aww I'm glad! It was amazing.! I'm still buzzing from watching it. You'll have to tell me if you like it xxxxxxx
Oh wow, I hope I'll be buzzing after watching it too! It's not often I find a film has that effect on me. I'll definitely tell you if does xxxxxx
RaidLaraLover is offline   Reply With Quote