Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 25-05-16, 17:44   #961
MicheleMouse

Thank you for this post, KIKO. Oh, my poor little heart though...

Seriously, I still hope that one day some videogame developers (together with a few of the old ones) will make it. I need a finished, real, official version. T.T Or at least an animated movie, or... something... anything... This. Stuff. Is. AWESOME. Period.
MicheleMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-16, 18:47   #962
peeves

I'd like to see the finished versions of AOD parts 2 and 3.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-16, 21:34   #963
KIKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewak View Post
Scrapyard is missing from that rundown, maybe got cut early?
Who knows. So far I've only seen it in concept art but there are earlier documents than the one I used to write this. I need to look into those when I have the time.
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-16, 21:35   #964
Jorje Croft

I'd like to see the finished versions of AOD parts 2 and 3 too

Someone should take all those concepts and create finished project.
@nicobass come here.
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-16, 14:29   #965
lizardspock110

^maybe when he is done with TRII remake
Quote:
I'd like to see the finished versions of AOD parts 2 and 3.
I hope I'm alive to see that day
lizardspock110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-16, 15:59   #966
peeves

It might be a really long time before we finally get to see AOD parts 2 and 3.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-16, 16:43   #967
LCTRF

This all sounds just too awesome and it's more awesome that we get all these things after more than a decade! Relvigin near death experiences? Three different scenarios? My hype is growing and dying at the same time because it's just so awesome to know that but so sad because we won't ever see it happen.

@ KIKO
Are tese documents available for everyone or are they somehow copyrighted? I'd love to read them by myself, is it possible? And a big thank you from myself for your hard work, you delivered the veteran fans of the series pure gold. I'll be sure to check the whole thread out.
LCTRF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-16, 17:38   #968
KIKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCTRF View Post
This all sounds just too awesome and it's more awesome that we get all these things after more than a decade! Relvigin near death experiences? Three different scenarios? My hype is growing and dying at the same time because it's just so awesome to know that but so sad because we won't ever see it happen.

@ KIKO
Are tese documents available for everyone or are they somehow copyrighted? I'd love to read them by myself, is it possible? And a big thank you from myself for your hard work, you delivered the veteran fans of the series pure gold. I'll be sure to check the whole thread out.
Check out the documents here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211730

By the way, you don't have to go through the whole thread. You can just download the 2015/2016 version of the diary in the 1st post.
Old 26-05-16, 18:47   #969
LCTRF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIKO View Post
Check out the documents here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211730

By the way, you don't have to go through the whole thread. You can just download the 2015/2016 version of the diary in the 1st post.

Thank you so much, I'll take a look at these!

Just saw your files and checked out some posts. It's really great how much work you put in the documents. It's literally too much information for my little heart.

Okay, just wanted to point something out (no nitpicking of course!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIKO View Post
Eckhardt would have found refuge in the final chamber on his triangular throne between two massive pillars. He had one last weapon he can use. His boosted mental skills could create dangerous realities from Lara’s past that he would use to kill her. The writer was inspired by Nightmare on Elm Street. The 3 realities were:
1 – The Himalayan plane crash (when she was young)
2 – The dinosaurs in Peru
3 – Having to escape death in the pyramid in Egypt
I've read the documents and it says exactly this about the Himalaya section (which in the document is listed as the second point):

Quote:
the HIMALAYAS, site of Lara’s plane crash from Tomb #2
I think the writer had the Himalaya section of TR2 in mind (hence the Tomb #2 calling), not Lara's traumatic experience from her youth, even though I like your interpretation much more, because it's obviously more terryfing for Lara than the Himalaya experience in TR2. And I really wonder why they picked this exactly part of the game. Maria Doria would have even made more sense (suffocating, claustrophobia etc.) TR2's site of the plane crash was a vacation compared to the biggest part of the game, so I'm really confused here, the three realities are said to be generated from her most fearful, though traumatic experiences. I don't want to nitpick, given that I really like it anyway, the concept is amazing! But I think it's worth to discuss it.

Last edited by LCTRF; 26-05-16 at 22:34.
LCTRF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-16, 01:02   #970
KIKO

I saw that too and I don't know why Murti referenced tomb raider II because it's just an FMV after all. Do you think maybe he was confused? I imagine her plane crash when she was 21 to be more of a traumatic experience.