Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 27-07-17, 19:11   #11
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxyyyy View Post
Of the trilogy, Underworld had the best music imo.
The coastal Thailand theme was stunningly chill. I want an extended version I can meditate to.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-17, 10:14   #12
JohnCroft25
Inactive

First of all, I'm sorry that I will deviate entirely from the purpose of this thread with my post
Now, I really believe that Legend's complete soundtrack is totally EPIC. There are especially some tracks, like the main theme, the mission complete and the credits theme that are just fabulous-the combination of gaelic choruses with bombastic music just works for me. I also love the complete score that plays during Nepal.
Now, as for Anniversary, I like its music -the Egypt theme that plays during the final battle in Sanctuary of the Scion and many of the Greece tracks are some of my favorites- but, to be honest, I prefer the original's score. One thing I didn't like in TR1, though (in some ports, at least) was that the music was used scarcely, and in the majority of time, you could hear absolutely nothing!! (It felt, IMHO at least, ''blunt''). On the other hand, it was nice that in Anniversary, when no music was played, they added some nice ambience effects (I especially like the ambience in the central room of St. Francis Folly and in the room where the Sphinx is located in Sanctuary of the Scion).

Last edited by JohnCroft25; 29-07-17 at 10:15.
JohnCroft25 is offline   Reply With Quote