Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 14-11-16, 16:14   #31
JazBur

Is anyone playing this on a Pro and a 1080p tv? If so would you mind going into the artifacts menu and rotating a few items (Archers ring in particular), and tell me if you see any differences between the enriched visuals and 4K supersampled mode?

The reason I ask is I'm having motion blur problems with the 4K supersampled mode on my tv. This can best be seen in the artifacts menu I mentioned above. I can clearly see in the 4K mode blurs and loses detail much more easily.

I've tried this on two TVs and both have the same issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
JazBur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-17, 14:56   #32
Sladey229

im looking to buy a pro, can you please tell me if the pro version stil has the particle effects the ps4 version has? ive seen videos displaying both versions side by side and the pro version is missing fire particles and whole sections of fire in one scene and face detail is far less on ps4 pro, is this due to it being 4k mode and sacrificing particles to enhance visuals? if this is the case then does changing to 1080p 30fps option do these particels re appear? so far all ive seen on the pro is missing effects from original version
Sladey229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-17, 14:58   #33
Sladey229

Default particle effects ps4 pro

im looking to buy a pro, can you please tell me if the pro version stil has the particle effects the ps4 version has? ive seen videos displaying both versions side by side and the pro version is missing fire particles and whole sections of fire in one scene and face detail is far less on ps4 pro, is this due to it being 4k mode and sacrificing particles to enhance visuals? if this is the case then does changing to 1080p 30fps option do these particels re appear? so far all ive seen on the pro is missing effects from original version
Sladey229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-17, 04:12   #34
LoveAmiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtis666 View Post
I don't think that one Youtuber is a reliable source lol
If you know how weak the gpu in the PS4 pro really are, you wouldn't have said that.
LoveAmiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-17, 04:24   #35
ThatSassyKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAmiga View Post
If you know how weak the gpu in the PS4 pro really are, you wouldn't have said that.
You'd call an RX 470 weak?
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-17, 04:33   #36
VictorXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sladey229 View Post
Can you post some comparision scree a please?
VictorXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-17, 09:03   #37
IncultaWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sladey229 View Post
It's been fixed already. The missing effects are restored in all 3 modes now.
IncultaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-17, 10:09   #38
LoveAmiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid View Post
First of all the PS4 pro is actually slower then a 470. Second the 470 is recommended only for playing at 1080p, so you kinda proved my point
LoveAmiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-17, 10:27   #39
ThatSassyKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAmiga View Post
First of all the PS4 pro is actually slower then a 470. Second the 470 is recommended only for playing at 1080p, so you kinda proved my point
It's literally equivalent to a 470 though.
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-17, 16:42   #40
Trenton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid View Post
I think what we're all waiting for is to play our timed exclusive ROTTR on the Xbox Scorpio for the ultimate experience right?

Yes I went there...
Trenton is offline   Reply With Quote