Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Old 17-10-16, 19:03   #1
Mikky

Exclamation GoL back on Android

For those of you who might not know or remember, GoL was released for Android and iOS a few years ago, but for whatever reason, it was pulled from the Google Play Store, which I always found weird, but now, just as suddenly and without warning, it's back on sale! Read the following article for more info: http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/10...tore-everyone/

While the graphics are not as good as the console counterparts, the game is a 1:1 port... for the levels that are there, that is; having watched a YT walkthrough, I noticed that the last 4 levels are missing, and it skips straight to the final boss level after Twisting Bridge. Still, there's plenty of stuff to do, with all the collectables and optional tombs intact, and the game is really cheap, so it's still worth it, if you ask me.

Anyway, this is great news as I missed my chance to play it back then and now that I have a phone that's compatible with it, it will be great to finally try it out.
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-16, 05:58   #2
Erikku

If I remember correctly it wasn't deleted, but made exclusive for the Sony Xperia at that time. Good to see it available for more devices now. A shame they excluded Japan from the list (again).
Erikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-16, 06:21   #3
WolfRaider

Ooh thanks for the heads up. Maybe I will triple dip on this, even if it missing a few levels.
WolfRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-16, 11:34   #4
Wooxman

I didn't even know that there was an Android port! I thought that it was iOS exclusive! Good to know and it's just €3.99. I'll get it immediately!
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote