www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 20-02-17, 21:09   #61
Kristijan1001
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidierre View Post
regardless, you're supposed to adjust gamma value after the screenshot has been taken

also if you're after a fair comparison, at least apply the shadow fix

and have it go pillarboxed

as opposed to windowboxed you're showing.
i do have shadow fix checked dunno why it doesnt work the point of the pic was to show the widescreen
not how dark/shadows the game is.As for the gamma since it wasnt the point of the pic was to show the
widescreen didnt take the time to edit the pic and high up the brightness hence the Gildos gamma is not
game sided but my whole windows gamma goes up,so fraps captured the non gamma version.
As for the Inhibit mode i though it would be better to be cheked anyways here i took an other one with
inhibit uncheked, also made the brightness higher in a simple editor,if i did it more it ruined the image
and shadow hack (but it doesnt work it might be cause of the braid mod) compared:

Inhibit Disabled:

Non DOS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidos View Post
Yeah, I have a new version of psVoodoo that improves on that. It now applies gamma using a shader in one of the render stages, so it no longer has to adjust the gamma of the whole computer. I did that so the gamma change would work across Steam Link, but as side effect it should remove your annoyance. The new version of psVoodoo isn't quite ready to release. I'm also getting it to use the largest 4:3 rectangle that fits the screen, so it should work on monitors of arbitrary size.
Nice lookin forward to it

Last edited by Kristijan1001; 20-02-17 at 21:10.
Kristijan1001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-17, 21:14   #62
Patie
Hobbyist

UPDATE:I disabled the inhibit thing and the gamma problem no longer is a problem
(I play it windowed) EDIT: I also lowered the gamma to 0.91 in case that helps.

bye

Last edited by Patie; Yesterday at 00:50.
Patie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:23   #63
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

Thanks a lot Kristijan, Glidos and gidierre, everything is working perfectly now

BTW, I've been thinking about adding HQ textures to Unfinished Bussiness ála silverlok's artstyle, but I'll only have time for that later this year, AND I have no idea where to start. Do I need to know some sort of programming, etc? I only know photoshop for making the textures.

Also, a small suggestion/request if it's not too much to ask: the amazing Sardoc has managed to make UB compatible with music, so now the expansion is much more atmospheric. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on the DosBox version of the game because of the .exe Would it be possible to have a look into it so Glidos can have UB with music too?
Old Yesterday, 02:37   #64
Patie
Hobbyist

What about me?

just kidding..
Old Yesterday, 12:18   #65
Kristijan1001
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
Thanks a lot Kristijan, Glidos and gidierre, everything is working perfectly now

BTW, I've been thinking about adding HQ textures to Unfinished Bussiness ála silverlok's artstyle, but I'll only have time for that later this year, AND I have no idea where to start. Do I need to know some sort of programming, etc? I only know photoshop for making the textures.

Also, a small suggestion/request if it's not too much to ask: the amazing Sardoc has managed to make UB compatible with music, so now the expansion is much more atmospheric. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on the DosBox version of the game because of the .exe Would it be possible to have a look into it so Glidos can have UB with music too?
haha i just asked glidos about the music in the previous comment it would be reallyhard to do wat he said , i preffer for u to just get the other version if u like the music ,dunno if i am allowed but since tomb raider is old game dunno if its allowed for me to upload 1-5 fully modded with all the best stuff in it but im not sure might get banned or smth lol :P might just remove some file and say game required or something

All i need is the AHK Injector if someone has it please SEND it to me the windows 10 version ,then ill make the pack complete and upload it,here is a look at the pack,all games are modified with psx audio/fixes/implemented missing music like in tomb1,unfinished bussniess/mods like the braid mod,alot of fixes done by some members here on the site like Sardoc,Also all games should run in 1080p+ with no problems even tomb raider 1 (with 1080p cutscenes/Dos only) and look crisp clean , Also controller DS4 Setup already done :

Last edited by Kristijan1001; Yesterday at 12:28.
Kristijan1001 is online now   Reply With Quote