Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 18-02-15, 04:49   #19941
domino92

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
I mentioned blood packs in a previous post!!!

You have to lure him into this room that heats things up. You walk in and there's a console/computer in front, and there's a wall behind it with a window looking into another part of the room. You can to lure him into the split part of the room and lock him in there, and turn up the heat.

Now, for the final boss, you are in the sewer in a waterway. A giant leech comes for your ear virginity. There are valve handles on the ceiling, so shoot them if you can get him under them (he'll follow you). The easiest way is to wait until he's all the way at the start of the waterway (where there boats was docked). He'll get stuck there, and you can melee him (which does the most damage vs guns).

Hellfire (the next level) is pretty easy. Just make sure to walk if you hear a licker hissing/growling. Don't bother picking up the firemen's ID tags. They are only a special item that nets you their costumes if you complete the level with them in your inventory.
You can lock him in there? See, I just bloodpacked the room, let him begin his dinner, then ran to turn on the machine. When I heard him stop slurping, I ran out of the room. Did I need to wait or was there something I forgot to do?

I will duly note your tips for that boss. The last boss was a breeze when I found out you could run it over with a train.
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-15, 04:59   #19942
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
You can lock him in there? See, I just bloodpacked the room, let him begin his dinner, then ran to turn on the machine. When I heard him stop slurping, I ran out of the room. Did I need to wait or was there something I forgot to do?

I will duly note your tips for that boss. The last boss was a breeze when I found out you could run it over with a train.
You have to turn the heat up while he's in there until it starts a scene where he melts and dies. Don't leave the console until that happens.
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-15, 05:13   #19943
domino92

Guess who got dragged out a window by a zombie?

It's significantly less funny when it happens to you...
Old 18-02-15, 05:14   #19944
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
Guess who got dragged out a window by a zombie?

It's significantly less funny when it happens to you...
...my post also said to stay away from windows
Old 18-02-15, 05:43   #19945
voltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
You have to turn the heat up while he's in there until it starts a scene where he melts and dies. Don't leave the console until that happens.
oh there is a note on this when you kill the leechman, if one of your partners is dead, they become the new leechman.

And yes, you can have a situation where two are running about.
voltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-15, 05:46   #19946
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltz View Post
oh there is a note on this when you kill the leechman, if one of your partners is dead, they become the new leechman.

And yes, you can have a situation where two are running about.
Aye aye aye! No me gusta!

I never knew you could have two, but I've seen one in a video before
Old 18-02-15, 05:49   #19947
voltz

Try this.

Hide in a locker and just wait a while. At some point you'll get a cut scene where the leeches take over another host.

I'm not sure if you can get three, but someone told me it's possible.
voltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-15, 06:14   #19948
domino92

So I killed the leach boss.

Aye, that was a stupid one. The boss does not move unless you get super close to it. I thought it was broken or glitching out, but no, it just turns out that you need to practically touch the thing to get it to move, which sucks because all of it's attacks are meant to keep you at a distance, so you don't think you need to get close. Plus with the environmental traps, you would think it would follow you a lot better? Imma chalk this up to bad game design... I loved the rest of the level, and I managed to get through it only looking at a walkthrough once (just to make sure I didn't need to recycle my Level 1 keycard), the final boss was just poorly designed.

During the fight both of my AI partners died because they got stuck on the boss. By the time I realized what was happening and called them over, they were already dead. Cindy transformed into a leach monster, but for some reason she never showed up. I also ran out of ammo and health during the fight and had to search over the entire level again for ammo and health. At the end of Freezing Point in the final area it gave you extra ammo and first aid sprays, why didn't this one, especially because you need ammo to defeat it. The other one you can just ram with a train until it dies.

So yeah, good level, abysmal boss.

Next stop: Hellfire.
Old 18-02-15, 10:24   #19949
sackboy123

Finished Remaster on Hard with Chris

Next stop Jill on Hard Mode

I'm not playing it on Real Survivor as I'm usually quite forgetful where I left my items XD
sackboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-15, 10:43   #19950
fondantcookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
Finished Remaster on Hard with Chris

Next stop Jill on Hard Mode

I'm not playing it on Real Survivor as I'm usually quite forgetful where I left my items XD
Haha what about invisible enemy?
fondantcookie is offline   Reply With Quote