Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 28-04-17, 17:58   #21
LCEF (CA)

Use a batch file

Create a new .txt and write the command:

Code:
unpack.exe -p="project name" "C:\path\to\bigfile.000" "C:\path\to\output\directory"
and save it with the "bat" extension and put it in the unpack.exe directory

An exemple for Anniversary
Code:
unpack.exe -p="Tomb Raider Anniversary" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Anniversary\bigfile.000" "C:\BigfileUnpacker\projects\Tomb Raider Anniversary"
Unpack, Anniversary, the path of the bigfile (here for the Steam version of anniversary) and the path were I want to output files

Last edited by LCEF (CA); 28-04-17 at 18:00.
LCEF (CA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-17, 19:17   #22
LaraThaRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCEF (CA) View Post
Use a batch file

Create a new .txt and write the command:

Code:
unpack.exe -p="project name" "C:\path\to\bigfile.000" "C:\path\to\output\directory"
and save it with the "bat" extension and put it in the unpack.exe directory

An exemple for Anniversary
Code:
unpack.exe -p="Tomb Raider Anniversary" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Anniversary\bigfile.000" "C:\BigfileUnpacker\projects\Tomb Raider Anniversary"
Unpack, Anniversary, the path of the bigfile (here for the Steam version of anniversary) and the path were I want to output files
Thank you sooo much!!!

[Edit] I got it to work, but all i have are these raw and Drm files.. How do i edit the textures?

Last edited by LaraThaRaider; 28-04-17 at 19:31.
LaraThaRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-17, 22:06   #23
LCEF (CA)

You only want to edit textures ? Use texmod, I think is easier and you can change the texture resolution !
LCEF (CA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-17, 08:13   #24
JimbobJeffers

Yep if you know specifically what textures you want to edit, Texmod might be easier. If you're looking to grab a large number of textures though, use Gh0stBlade's awesome mod tools to do it, as these unpack the DRM files and convert the PCD files inside into editable DDS textures.
JimbobJeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-17, 17:21   #25
LaraThaRaider

Thank you! I want to recreate all outfits and put them into the game but without using texmod Do you guys know if you have to use the same size of textures? Or can you increase the size and itll work in game?
LaraThaRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-17, 17:33   #26
JimbobJeffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraThaRaider View Post
Thank you! I want to recreate all outfits and put them into the game but without using texmod Do you guys know if you have to use the same size of textures? Or can you increase the size and itll work in game?
Gh0stlblade (I can't thank him enough for his contributions!) has been helping me with this for my overhaul mod. You can definitely use larger textures if you want, I've only had issues with using too many 4K textures so much so that Gibbed couldn't pack them into the bigfiles. Might just be a problem on my end though.

Keep in mind that Lara's textures aren't just in "lara.drm", there are other DRM files too which have the exact same textures. I haven't tested them yet though so I'm not sure if any are unused.

Good luck!
JimbobJeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 14:28   #27
zagraz

Links are broken. Can anyone provide me with these two tools please? I really need them
zagraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 15:44   #28
LoreRaider

^ Using the web machine you should be able to download it: https://web.archive.org/
LoreRaider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 15:52   #29
zagraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreRaider View Post
^ Using the web machine you should be able to download it: https://web.archive.org/
Awesome! I successfully found and downloaded these two but I still got one more program to download (translatr) and webarchive doesnt seem to contain it. can you help me with that?

Edit: Nevermind. I took care of it Thank you so much!

Last edited by zagraz; 09-12-17 at 16:16.
zagraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-21, 18:27   #30
Assasinge

For Underworld on Xbox 360 are the files not supposed to be named correctly? Seeing as instead of bigfiles it uses layer1.000 and so on and so forth this tool works but only outputs gibberish named drm and raw files, how do I know which file is what? Certainly no one has time to sift through thousands of files and check each one?...
Assasinge is offline   Reply With Quote