domino92

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiann View Post
fixed
When did you learn to read minds?
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 21:54   #102
paulwork

Officially confirmed for 2017, but still no specific release date. I can only guess late 2017 though.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01...me-human-2017/
paulwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-17, 06:36   #103
WWETombRaider

^ At least we got some news for this. I'm assuming late '17 as well.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-17, 05:46   #104
paulwork

Well, it seems like they've finished mocapping.

http://gamingbolt.com/detroit-become...-mo-cap-update

- its almost March now. Im sure it takes something like 3 months lead time just to press discs and get them to market. So that doesn't leave much time to finish developing, testing, fixing the game before year end.

I really would like the game to release in October to coincide with its first trailer anniversary month, but I guess we'll just have to sit back and hope and wait.
Old 14-02-17, 19:44   #105
tr fan 4 ever

Well that's good news I guess. They were very quiet about this game. I really want to see some new gameplay videos but we'll probably have to wait until E3.
tr fan 4 ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-17, 18:32   #106
SorasDestiny

Ugh I can't help but grow impatient waiting for this game now. I sometimes wish developers wouldn't announce games until they've got a close to finished product. Capcom hit the nail on the head with RE7 by unveiling it with a release date from the start. It was wonderfully refreshing.
SorasDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-17, 16:34   #107
paulwork

I loved, loved, LOVED the fact that there is platforming shown in the e3 trailer. I'm in love with the futuristic take on Detroit streets. I've not really seen many games that show technically futuristic versions of cities.

I wonder how much you'll be allowed to explore and sample the sights. Quantics games are usually quite boxed in, within the invisible walls, so lets see... I do hope the controls are good, BUT still ergonomically realistic where possible. One of the things I liked about heavy rain was the interactions odten mimicked how you hands/fingers would move in real life.

As you would expect, the e3 trailer showed a dramatic scene. I'm hoping though that the emotional attachment of the player to the characters is as strong as it was in heavy rain/beyond two souls.

I wonder how on earth this game is gonna deal with Trophies. The game has extreme story branching, so I think its going to be very re-playable, and possibly even some "levels" you might not experience in full, depending on what you do.

Do you think the game will start with android "awakening", or will we dive straight into the action like Beyond:Two Souls?

Urgh, I wish they'd announce a release date. The wait is annoying. I predict an easter 2018 release, with date announcement only at october paris games week :-(

Last edited by paulwork; 14-06-17 at 16:51.
Old 19-06-17, 13:06   #108
DragonSlayer

Detroit Become Human won't be out until 2018
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...ntil-2018.html
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 13:54   #109
noonbob

^^ Hope it's the beginning of the year.
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 16:42   #110
paulwork

I hope the earlier posts about 8-10 hours gameplay are revised upwards. With 3 playable characters, that would otherwise be around 3 hours per character.

I'd love the same game length as Heavy Rain. That was something you could really get your teeth into over a long weekend. I think the longest games I own on PS4 are Heavy Rain, Alien Isolation (+ Just Cause 3 purely because of side missions/unlocks)