Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 22-04-12, 18:40   #31
peeves

The only bug i remember getting that caused a problem was in Hall of Seasons during the Brother Obscura fight the blue light on the painting wouldn't show instead there'd be a blue spark on it instead.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-12, 18:57   #32
Seth94

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeves View Post
The only bug i remember getting that caused a problem was in Hall of Seasons during the Brother Obscura fight the blue light on the painting wouldn't show instead there'd be a blue spark on it instead.
Doesn't that only happen with the first painting? I think once the blue light moves it's ok after that.
Seth94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-12, 22:30   #33
peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth94 View Post
Doesn't that only happen with the first painting? I think once the blue light moves it's ok after that.
Well yes it is the first one. But there'd be a time where the blue light wouldn't show at all and i'd see a spark instead making it difficult to accomplish.
Old 23-04-12, 13:42   #34
Waldo

I've started TR Angel of Darkness few days ago, and I'm playing it for first time. Never actually give it a chance since I heard a lot of bad comments about it. I finished all other TR games multiple times, and I'm big fan of TR, but this year I decided to give AOD a go. It's still early to give conclusion, as I just passed a little, but I like it so far. It's based more on researching, which is good change, but still, I like nature more, ancient places, structures etc., not urban jungle. Controlling Lara is a bit strange, she's too slow, but hey, I like it for now. Will finish it and then see where to put it in my favorite list of TR games.
Waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-12, 13:45   #35
peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
I've started TR Angel of Darkness few days ago, and I'm playing it for first time. Never actually give it a chance since I heard a lot of bad comments about it. I finished all other TR games multiple times, and I'm big fan of TR, but this year I decided to give AOD a go. It's still early to give conclusion, as I just passed a little, but I like it so far. It's based more on researching, which is good change, but still, I like nature more, ancient places, structures etc., not urban jungle. Controlling Lara is a bit strange, she's too slow, but hey, I like it for now. Will finish it and then see where to put it in my favorite list of TR games.
The controls are a little different in this one than TR1-5 but it still pretty easy to control her most of the time. I mean some situations in this game will be tricky like the underwater tunnel w/ spikes in the hall of seasons water element puzzle.
Old 29-04-12, 05:02   #36
TippingWater

It's just wonderful how beautifully the music fits and complements the game, I hope Tomb Raider's music will be just as soothing and engaging with lots of instruments like the violin and lyre .
TippingWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-12, 13:34   #37
peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewok View Post
Definitely an all time classic! Great controls and gameplay! Very high on my list! online pokies
The controls can be rubbish and lara noncooperative at times.
Old 29-04-12, 18:05   #38
Avalon SARL

This game is nice, but I don't understand what does "take all the glitches away" and it will be great

This is how AOD is, and you cannot say take away the glitches the game will be good.

The game is bad because it has many glitches= fact
Avalon SARL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-12, 18:49   #39
Jami393

I don't see how anyone can like AoD to be honest.
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-12, 19:58   #40
peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami393 View Post
I don't see how anyone can like AoD to be honest.
I liked it despite lara being a pain in the ass at times due to her noncooperation.