Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 30-09-18, 18:14   #1
TombRaiderTim

Talking Do You Do This Also?

I was having a nice little chat with my cousin whom is also a big fan of the TRLE community the other day and I was speaking to her about something I felt was a little odd but I thought i'd be better to bring it up in the right place to see if anyone else does it too because I noticed it quite recently when I have extra spare time.

Basically, depending on the time of year, I notice I seem to go on a big search on trle.net and find some levels to try out depending on what is going on at the time, say for example if it was Halloween, i'd find a level that contains a lot of autumn colors or just the theme of Halloween itself or when it comes to Christmas, I tend to go for levels that are snow based or Christmas themed Home levels and I always seem to play TR Search HQ Emergency over at least once during that period too.

In short, I try playing levels based on the season of the year as I find it brings the most enjoyment to that level so am I being strange or does other people here tend to do this? As its coming towards Christmas time soon, I will be cheeky and ask anyone to recommend some great Christmas themed levels, usually quite lengthy ones if possible but anywho, what are your guys opinion on my silly little habit?

Last edited by TombRaiderTim; 30-09-18 at 18:16.
TombRaiderTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-18, 23:44   #2
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRaiderTim View Post
I was having a nice little chat with my cousin whom is also a big fan of the TRLE community the other day and I was speaking to her about something I felt was a little odd but I thought i'd be better to bring it up in the right place to see if anyone else does it too because I noticed it quite recently when I have extra spare time.

Basically, depending on the time of year, I notice I seem to go on a big search on trle.net and find some levels to try out depending on what is going on at the time, say for example if it was Halloween, i'd find a level that contains a lot of autumn colors or just the theme of Halloween itself or when it comes to Christmas, I tend to go for levels that are snow based or Christmas themed Home levels and I always seem to play TR Search HQ Emergency over at least once during that period too.

In short, I try playing levels based on the season of the year as I find it brings the most enjoyment to that level so am I being strange or does other people here tend to do this? As its coming towards Christmas time soon, I will be cheeky and ask anyone to recommend some great Christmas themed levels, usually quite lengthy ones if possible but anywho, what are your guys opinion on my silly little habit?
Same as me but little different , when is Cold outside, I want to play or make Warm levels ( egypt) and If there is scorching weather, I want to make wet,cold levels or play them
Sabatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-18, 01:56   #3
New Dwight
Inactive

Well, yeah! especially when I've absorbed the life out of all other games I know so far. A good trle level to relax on. And seasons can take part in that decision.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote