Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 25-10-11, 18:24   #121
Zelda master

Can't wait honestly, I have placed an entire Mediastop on that game. Haven't seen anything except the E3 presentation of earlier this year, and the failed attempt the year before. So the game will be a complete suprise to me, and I love it whenever I do that. The hype will almost kill me, but the satisfaction I get from it, by seeing everything myself for the first time... Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post
Just play any other recent Zelda game. Since Ocarina, they've all been pretty much the same game, they just jiggle the order around in which you collect the bow, hookshot etc...
Majora's Mask is quite a different game from Ocarina of Time, same asset's yes, but other then that two completly different games. Wind Waker despite strawing far from the roots, yes it did feel somewhat like Ocarina at times, but for the most part I have to say again something different never the less. Twilight Princess was Ocarina of Time taking to it's limits, it was good but was just simply to much of: Been there, done that.
Skyward Sword apparently borrows quite a couple of idea's of the overworld structure of Majora's Mask, but it's said that it's going to be quite a different experience from the older games. So I can't wait, anything that would mix all those games into one perfect game, is always welcome

Last edited by Zelda master; 25-10-11 at 18:27.
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 18:25   #122
Linoshi Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post
Just play any other recent Zelda game. Since Ocarina, they've all been pretty much the same game, they just jiggle the order around in which you collect the bow, hookshot etc...
Kinda true

But I still enjoy them..
Linoshi Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-12, 19:34   #123
Linoshi Croft

Don't like to bump a thread...However, I need someone who knows alot about PC gaming systems Anyone?
Old 09-02-12, 22:30   #124
jarekhanzelka

I've never quite realised just how powerful of an engine this Cryengine 3 really is. However, now that I know Warhorse's unannounced RPG is being built on it, I got more curious than ever and my eyes got opened:

Now I feel confident enough to declare this engine not only the best choice for open-world games (at least the PC ones), but with that one video I finally have something to throw in the faces of those who still try to tell or convince themselves that consoles are equally as powerful as PCs.
jarekhanzelka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-12, 23:54   #125
Catracoth
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
Don't like to bump a thread...However, I need someone who knows alot about PC gaming systems Anyone?
I know about computers and specifications, if that's what you mean. I didn't know the personal computer had it's on systems for gaming like an Xbox or Playstation.
Catracoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-12, 00:36   #126
trlestew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarekhanzelka View Post
I've never quite realised just how powerful of an engine this Cryengine 3 really is. However, now that I know Warhorse's unannounced RPG is being built on it, I got more curious than ever and my eyes got opened:

-_IKqjb9TRY
K_Gvb01572g

Now I feel confident enough to declare this engine not only the best choice for open-world games (at least the PC ones), but with that one video I finally have something to throw in the faces of those who still try to tell or convince themselves that consoles are equally as powerful as PCs.
Too bad only those with very high-end systems will be able to enjoy these the way the developers intended it.
Unless CryEngine 3 is miraculously less demanding than CryEngine 2.

EDIT: The first one reminds me alot of Titanic.

Last edited by trlestew; 10-02-12 at 00:37.
trlestew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-12, 13:03   #127
Linoshi Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catracoth View Post
I know about computers and specifications, if that's what you mean. I didn't know the personal computer had it's on systems for gaming like an Xbox or Playstation.
I'm buying a new system primarily (which was all hand selected pieces by my friend) and wanted some opinion on the specification, that's all
Old 10-02-12, 13:41   #128
lcroft_lc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
I'm buying a new system primarily (which was all hand selected pieces by my friend) and wanted some opinion on the specification, that's all
What are your choice?
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-12, 13:45   #129
Linoshi Croft

Quote:
Antec 1200 V3 - USB3.0 Full Tower Case
Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz Quad Core Processor
Corsair A50 CPU Cooler
Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB 1600MHz CAS9 Memory Kit
Asus GeForce GTX 560 DirectCU 1024MB GDDR5
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA 6GB/s 32MB Cache
Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 2TB SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache
OcUK 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter (Black)
OnBoard Sound Card
OCZ ZX Series 850W PSU
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Fully Cable Managed
Sharkoon 120mm 2000RPM Fan
I know its more powerful than all my friends and they have no problems playing any games but I just wanted a few more opinions.
Old 10-02-12, 13:54   #130
lcroft_lc

http://translate.google.de/translate...piel%2FTest%2F
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote