Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 18-08-18, 19:09   #231
Alex Fly
Inactive

Maybe that will happen at some point, who knows.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-18, 11:43   #232
irishhips

Last edited by irishhips; 20-08-18 at 14:23. Reason: House Cleaning
irishhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-18, 19:42   #233
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishhips View Post
Made some avvies if anyone wants them

Uuuh, thank you! I really like the Markus one.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-18, 18:05   #234
DragonSlayer

I finally succeeded in killing Kara on the motorway after 15 or more attempts. Every video I watched had Kara die on the second part of the road with Connor being there which wasn't working for me, so I just killed Connor on the first part of the road.

If only it hadn't taken 15 or more attempts to achieve the desired result.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-18, 09:07   #235
Fantasy

The Digital Deluxe Edition of the game is £30 on the PS Store... I don’t know whether to buy it or pre-order Spider-Man.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-18, 10:07   #236
irishhips

Last edited by irishhips; 05-02-19 at 20:41.
irishhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-18, 20:39   #237
DragonSlayer

I've seen a video of Connor confronting North in a Cyberlife store, does anyone know how I can get this to happen, obviously Connor has to stay a machine but the wrong choice could easily be made that stops this from happening.

I googled a Detroit endings guide to see if I could find one but couldn't find one.
Old 03-09-18, 08:17   #238
tr fan 4 ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I've seen a video of Connor confronting North in a Cyberlife store, does anyone know how I can get this to happen, obviously Connor has to stay a machine but the wrong choice could easily be made that stops this from happening.

I googled a Detroit endings guide to see if I could find one but couldn't find one.
I think either Markus has to die in previous episodes or Connor has to kill Markus in the last episode to get that scene. If Markus dies, North becomes the leader so Connor goes after her. Like you said, Connor has to be a machine and stay alive until the end.

Last edited by tr fan 4 ever; 03-09-18 at 08:19.
tr fan 4 ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 14:34   #239
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr fan 4 ever View Post
I think either Markus has to die in previous episodes or Connor has to kill Markus in the last episode to get that scene. If Markus dies, North becomes the leader so Connor goes after her. Like you said, Connor has to be a machine and stay alive until the end.
I killed Markus in my previous playthrough and had Connor become deviant just to see how things would play out between him and North.

For an android i find Connor to be illogical some of the time, like when he chased Kara and Alice across 4 lanes of traffic while attempting to capture them, had he thought things through he would have decided that the best thing to do would be to let them go and try and capture them later when they were less likely to be hit by oncoming traffic, he won't succeed in his mission to capture them if they get hit by oncoming traffic and Amanda wouldn't be pleased with Connor letting 2 deviants die.

Speaking of Amanda she is my least favourite character in the game apart from having Connor investigate deviants there is no real reason for her to be in the game and it's never really made clear why she wants Connor to investigate deviants IIRC.

I would have preferred it if Connor had been receiving instructions from an AI like VIKI in the movie I Robot, it would have been better than having to listen to Amanda's babbling.

How do we know if she really does represent Cyberlifes best interests, I'm guessing she was secretly built by Kamski to try and get back control of Cyberlife somehow or maybe even get control of the deviants, I don't recall if it was ever said in game as to why Kamski is no longer at Cyberlife, maybe the board of directors kicked him out for some reason possibly in an attempt at damage control as a result of some bad press against the company.

If only Amanda's appearances in the game had been as few as Kamski's.

Kara and Alice are dead in my current playthrough just to speed things up a bit.

My favourite/most emotional part of the game was when Alice said I love you mom after crossing the river, that part made me

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 03-09-18 at 14:49.
Old 03-09-18, 17:21   #240
tr fan 4 ever

^ Yeah, they could have developed Amanda's character better. Connor learning Amanda was friends with Kamski was a right direction in my opinion. I was immediately like "Oh, does Amanda have an ulterior motive? Why didn't she say anything?" but only thing we got after that was some dialogue options.

Same with Kamski by the way. He has only two scenes I believe. I wanted to learn more about him.

Oh that Kara & Alice scene kills me every time! That and the one they die together at recyle camp.
tr fan 4 ever is offline   Reply With Quote