www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation Level Editor

Old 02-04-17, 19:19   #11
Niveus
Professor

Perhaps the moon is in the wrong phase, or maybe the wind was blowing in the wrong direction today.

Like I mentioned last time, you should provide some more information because there are a hundred reasons why you can be having a crash. What were you editing at the time and what have you already eliminated as a cause?

Looks like the engine was dealing with something related to tailinfos? You have too many textures in your project or WAD?
Niveus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 19:40   #12
sampiza
Hobbyist

I changed the TGA file and updated the ng center just that, also when i click on tomb4.exe it appears this error "failed to setup directx", my drivers are updated .

Last edited by sampiza; 02-04-17 at 19:43.
sampiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 19:47   #13
Niveus
Professor

I smell a rat, then. Try loading in a standard TGA like settomb and then we can see for sure if it is the cause of the problem. Then if the level works, you can try to reduce the length of the TGA to test whether you have too many textures. I believe the maximum length of a TGA is 8192 pixels.

With regards to the "failed to set up directx" error, try to reconfigure the settings in the setup before loading TRNG.
Niveus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 23:10   #14
sampiza
Hobbyist

For some strange reason i restarted the computer and it works ! This crashes are really strange lol but anyway thx for always helping me i really appreciate
sampiza is offline   Reply With Quote