www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 03-05-18, 10:24   #2911
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

According to development stories the game was slashed apart at the last minute to make room for a sequel and you can really tell. While I enjoyed the last mission it just had no resolution.
I'm currently replaying this with the intention of actually finishing it this time (previously played on a borrowed PS4 which I had to return before finishing it). But the ending is something that I dread, knowing that it'll just end without anything conclusion really takes away quite some motivation honestly. I'll continue regardless because I really love the game, bit still...
Old 04-05-18, 20:37   #2912
Zebra
Legend

Just finished Hitman 2016 (took me around 20 hours according to Steam). Great game that I can really recommend to anyone who likes stealth and/or puzzle games. It's really well-designed and not afraid to go against the mainstream. Man, I wish Tomb Raider's developers were this committed to keeping the franchise true to its roots.
Old 05-05-18, 03:10   #2913
domino92
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
I'm currently replaying this with the intention of actually finishing it this time (previously played on a borrowed PS4 which I had to return before finishing it). But the ending is something that I dread, knowing that it'll just end without anything conclusion really takes away quite some motivation honestly. I'll continue regardless because I really love the game, bit still...
It has a conclusion, but normally in Deus Ex games you're faced with some kind of moral question which decides which ending you get. And each ending is usually hugely different in how the world ends up.

This... doesn't have that. It builds it up, but it doesn't pay it off. You can tell the ending they wanted to make was cut for the sequel.
Old 06-05-18, 06:38   #2914
HecticBartoli
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
Sorry I only meant to say "don't sell it, there's so many awesome games" in a light-hearted way. You're obviously entitled to your own opinion, obviously I didn't know about the personal stuff, hope you're ok!
Yes I do agree that there are awesome games on PS4 but at the end of the day, those games will never be fun to play, graphics are ruining the gameplay, you have to download patches if you want to play again. That’s not just an opinion, it’s a fact. I’m a PlayStation Guy, and I don’t like XBox One but there are a few best-selling XBox One Games out there.

Best selling games get rereleased in Platinum/Classics Range.
PlayStation 4 games are never best sellers, despite the console itself.
It was a publicity stunt to convince customers to buy PS4 instead of Wii U, and XBox One.

And no, I’m not okay with what I’ve gone through: HeadSpace disgusted me, for being to charity work with GUF, for the past 3 years, simply because GUF is filled with homophobes, and narcissistic bullies. My youth-worker from Headspace is being a stupid to me, Asked me if I’ve eaten, slept properly, and told him, “Yes Of course I did, are you dumb as ?”

Earlier than my heated moment with that place. I reported to Police about everything that happened to me at GUF, I had a 2-hour conversation with them, they listened and clearly understood what I’ve gone through. And finally, The AVO order against a staff member from GUF is a success, and also GUF got fined $20,000.

Then back to what I said about Headspace, and I urged them to break off ties with GUF, then the argument began.

I apologise for what I said, If you believe I argued, then I’m sorry. Headspace is the third reason why I was suicidal last month. I can’t handle headspace anymore. They didn’t treat me too well.

Last edited by HecticBartoli; 06-05-18 at 07:02. Reason: Accidental use of swearword
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-18, 20:37   #2915
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

Just replayed: The Lost Legacy

I love these two (Chloe and Nadine) plus Sam.

I know UC are not going to, but I would so love another game with all 3 of them in.

-----
I was replaying Rise on Survivor difficulty but had to stop after I got to the fight with armoured types (after a cutscene where they break through a door) and had no health at all and there was nothing to pick up either. I just couldn't get past them........... so I had to take a break.
Old 14-05-18, 15:59   #2916
BluenoseGames
Relic Hunter

Beyond Two Souls
I know a lot of people hate it but I vastly prefer it to Heavy Rain. I'm looking forward to Detroit next week.
BluenoseGames is offline   Reply With Quote