Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft GO

Old 14-12-16, 07:22   #101
trfansince96

I literally platinum'd the game in less than 2 hours. I want more. They could have added a bit more for it being a console release.
trfansince96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 10:58   #102
SorasDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfansince96 View Post
I literally platinum'd the game in less than 2 hours. I want more. They could have added a bit more for it being a console release.
That's what The Mirror of Spirits was. It launched with the console version and is exclusive to the platform until next March, I think.

I do agree that I wish there was more but I can imagine there will be more DLC in the future.
SorasDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 15:25   #103
ESCachuli

I can't wait to play Mirror of Spirits on Android. I bought the game twice xD just to make sure they get the right feedback (this is the way we want Lara Croft and Tomb Raider) xDDD

BTW It would be amazing to see a TRLE game with this art style. Core Classic outfit from LCGo and the levels here = awesome. I'm sure.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 16:54   #104
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
I can't wait to play Mirror of Spirits on Android. I bought the game twice xD just to make sure they get the right feedback (this is the way we want Lara Croft and Tomb Raider) xDDD

BTW It would be amazing to see a TRLE game with this art style. Core Classic outfit from LCGo and the levels here = awesome. I'm sure.
Same ! I bought it on Iphone, on windows store, on PS4 and a gifted it on Steam ! They have to know we love that Lara Croft and we still want to see her !
CheshireBitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 17:19   #105
lizardspock110

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireBitch View Post
They have to know we love that Lara Croft and we still want to see her !
For real though this game is a masterpiece, it combines elements from all TR games, the classic sounds, design, outfits and don't get me started on those animations.... Need more! Fingers crossed that this inspires crystal, I want to see her again too
lizardspock110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 19:30   #106
trfansince96

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorasDestiny View Post
That's what The Mirror of Spirits was. It launched with the console version and is exclusive to the platform until next March, I think.

I do agree that I wish there was more but I can imagine there will be more DLC in the future.
Well yeah, I knew that. Lol I've played the game twice on my cell phone and once on my tablet. I was just meaning the fact it was being ported from a mobile game to a current gen console that it could have had a bit more than just 'The Mirror of Spirits' which I actually didn't really struggle on. I can only hope for more in the future. It's fun. I'm wondering if those other games Square has registered will come to fruition.
trfansince96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 19:57   #107
SorasDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardspock110 View Post
For real though this game is a masterpiece, it combines elements from all TR games, the classic sounds, design, outfits and don't get me started on those animations.... Need more! Fingers crossed that this inspires crystal, I want to see her again too
I agree with all of this. I was gushing over the animations. They're so smooth. I'd just keep jumping up to grab a ledge and dropping down again

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfansince96 View Post
Well yeah, I knew that. Lol I've played the game twice on my cell phone and once on my tablet. I was just meaning the fact it was being ported from a mobile game to a current gen console that it could have had a bit more than just 'The Mirror of Spirits' which I actually didn't really struggle on. I can only hope for more in the future. It's fun. I'm wondering if those other games Square has registered will come to fruition.
I know what you mean. I definitely think they'll keep supporting it. It seems to me that they outsource the development for the expansions. The studio KO_OP cropped up in the credits for both Shard of Life & Mirror of Spirits so even if SE Montreal can't support GO than KO_OP probably could.

Out of the two expansions, The Shard of Life was definitely the harder of the two. The only level I struggled with in The Mirror of Spirits was The Void. I ended up using a hint cause I was completely baffled. Shame cause it was the only level out of all of them I seeked help on. Wanted to do them all myself but I was beginning to lose hope after twenty minutes
SorasDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-16, 04:21   #108
Horus-Goddess

Just finished the main game on PC (thought I'd post in this thread since this seems to be the place for gameplay discussion too). It was great! I was truly stumped on many of them and took several tries sometimes! But I never used hints because my pride as a TR fan wouldn't let me give up.

I really loved this game... I really feel it deserves all the praise it's gotten. I'm so so so glad they ported it for PC on Steam since up until now I didn't have any way to play it before (and I don't have Windows 10).

Also I agree with lizardspock110! It really is a great combination of all the iterations of TR (except reboot obviously). I'll be looking forward to more content or maybe new games in the Lara Croft GO series. I have yet to play the DLC but, I figure I'll tackle that once I get all the relics that I missed in the main game.
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-16, 22:17   #109
Nigel Cassidy

I finally got to play LC GO: it's short and sweet. Thumbs up for the atmospheric music and the ledge handstand as well.

But although I liked this game I honestly don't need a sequel. I prefer something more substantial instead.
Nigel Cassidy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-16, 20:14   #110
WolfRaider

Glad this game continues to get more love.

Such a wonderful game. A sequel would be great, through there other Square Enix series that should get the GO treatment.
WolfRaider is offline   Reply With Quote