Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 29-11-17, 23:48   #26901
shockwave_pulsar00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSUSMC9 View Post
I'm actually still sort of behind with the series. Even though the 7th game has no real correlation to the other games, (despite one thing that I know but won't say for spoiler possibilities) I'm playing the games in order. So to say, I haven't exactly kept up with any new DLC's or possibilities there of, besides the tapes.
What are the DLC's that could be released? It's been so long of coming here or any other forum I'm not entirely sure.
If you are talking about Chris....that cat has been out of the bag for months. His inclusion is being used to advertise the gold edition of RE7 now which comes out in like 2 weeks. Honestly, if you haven't bought RE7 and want to...that would be the version to get. It includes all of the DLC.
shockwave_pulsar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 18:29   #26902
shockwave_pulsar00

Don't mean to double post, but more info on the two RE7 DLC's are out.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-n...atures-combat/

Hope no one was expecting to actually play as Zoe in "End of Zoe". You'll be playing old man Joe instead, who also doesn't use guns. So pretty much melee and stealth enemies it seems. Story takes place 3 days after "Not a Hero".
Old 03-12-17, 19:51   #26903
Grimaldi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
Hope no one was expecting to actually play as Zoe in "End of Zoe".
Damn, I was, but Joe's gameplay sounds pretty cool! The little hint to a molded alligator, ahh.
Grimaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 21:58   #26904
KManX89

Breaking news, everyone: it looks like we may finally be getting our first look at REmake 2 at the VGAs tonight.

With DMC5 rumored for PSX, it's very possible.

*fingers crossed*
KManX89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 23:08   #26905
shockwave_pulsar00

Quote:
Originally Posted by KManX89 View Post
Breaking news, everyone: it looks like we may finally be getting our first look at REmake 2 at the VGAs tonight.

With DMC5 rumored for PSX, it's very possible.

*fingers crossed*
I feel like Devil May Cry 5 will be shown, especially after they are adding DMC 1-3 to current gen consoles....I just don't know about RE2.
Old 07-12-17, 23:35   #26906
KManX89

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
I feel like Devil May Cry 5 will be shown, especially after they are adding DMC 1-3 to current gen consoles....I just don't know about RE2.
It's quite likely one will be shown at the VGAs and the other at PSX. They probably just don't want both games to steal the spotlight from each other.

If DMC5 really is going to be PS4 exclusive, then it would only make sense to show it at PSX. Meanwhile, the other major title being remade, FF7 is rumored to be shown off tonight, so this would be the perfect time for Capcom to show it.

Last edited by KManX89; 07-12-17 at 23:43.
KManX89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 08:36   #26907
dcw123

I've read some "insider info" or whatever online..
Not sure how reliable it is.. but said person has had success in the past..

So apparently RE2 remake is still on track, but Capcom are struggling and are behind scedule.
According to the info, at the moment, the game doesn't feature the zapping system and doesn't have A and B scenarios for both characters. Only one each..

If this is true, and Capcom are trying for a more coherent storyline (like Darkside) you can bet they'll give the harder scenario B to Leon coz he's the "tough man"

So sick of his macho RE4 type persona now.. they need to make him like he was in RE2 - likable LOL

Hope we get some news soon.. and some extra stuff since this is a remake and a celebration of sorts.
I'd want to see Extreme Battle make a return for thoae who missed out on PSX versions.
I'd also want some kind of Seperate Ways thing for Ada and maybe even Sherry too.. see their side of the horror.

And they better have the original costume designs. Not the awful redo's from the modern games.
Claire's I can live with, but Ada in her RE4 attire doesn't match the story of RE2 - being an undercover civilian.

A lot of fans are holding out for this one. Maybe this is why we haven't heard anything. Capcom must be really trying on this one.. I hope
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 08:53   #26908
Isaac

Doesn't giving Claire the scenario A make Sherry's infection canon as intended though?...
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 11:59   #26909
sackboy123

Yeah it has to be like that since RE6 does confirm that ClaireA LeonB is Canon

I do hope they'll give LeonA ClaireB as some DLC though. I always loved playing through both, it made the game longer and enjoyable
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 13:02   #26910
Chocolate

Am I the only one so frustrated by these rumour news stories building up hype and then we get no news! Lol

I am a latecomer to Resident Evil and I got into it properly around this time last year. I've been following the news on RE2 remake ever since and I assume there's literally been nothing aside from the fake news every now and then...

People suggested it'll come out in early 2018 to be released on its 20th birthday but that's coming really soon, and we still have no annoucements at all. Do you think they could do a very fast announcement with the release coming super shortly after? Usually games seem to rely on a lot of hype and advertising campaigns to produce good sales. Somehow if we still have nothing at this point it may be much longer before RE2 remake is released. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch if Capcom as indeed behind schedule.
Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote