www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old Today, 19:01   #12861
Ellioft
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekOfComedy View Post
Cool! When you play the Blu-ray does it automatically play in English or french?

Yeah, that's tricky. I mean I understand why Sony are making it. Uncharted is their best selling game, Tom Holland is Sony Picture's new leading man and they want to keep him in Sony but why hobble the production by letting Nathan Fillion make that video because judging by the comment section - fans love it and if they continue to make the Tom Holland film and make a mess of it, that short movie will be a "what could have been" for fans of Uncharted.

Again, I'd just hate to be Sony right now. I mean, TBH after the failure of Tomb Raider if I were Sony I wouldn't green light anything until I saw how Indy 5 did...
It plays in French but you can change in the menu ^^

TR wasn't a failure it wasn't a huge hit that's all (but I'm really perplexed when I see something dumb like Jumanji WTTJ having all the support and a god damn sequel...)

Last edited by Ellioft; Today at 19:02.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 19:03   #12862
GeekOfComedy
Archaeologist

That damn rotten tomatoes. It's taking out lots of fun movies this year. Like as sad as I am about Tomb Raider, what happened to Jurassic World 2 is just outright sad.

Edit: totally caught Rebecca Ferguson rocking an outfit in Mission Impossible Fallout that Lara should wear if they do the Rise sequel.

Just needs the gun belt!

Edit: Roar liked this tweet, hilarious! Imagine if Britney music is our sequel. https://twitter.com/2WEIMUSIC/status...88804952551425

Last edited by GeekOfComedy; Today at 19:48.
GeekOfComedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:01   #12863
SoraSakai
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekOfComedy View Post
Cool! When you play the Blu-ray does it automatically play in English or french?

Yeah, that's tricky. I mean I understand why Sony are making it. Uncharted is their best selling game, Tom Holland is Sony Picture's new leading man and they want to keep him in Sony but why hobble the production by letting Nathan Fillion make that video because judging by the comment section - fans love it and if they continue to make the Tom Holland film and make a mess of it, that short movie will be a "what could have been" for fans of Uncharted.

Again, I'd just hate to be Sony right now. I mean, TBH after the failure of Tomb Raider if I were Sony I wouldn't green light anything until I saw how Indy 5 did...
Nathan Fillion is too old.

He's perfect for the films if they started them 10 years ago and this was the final entry in the series but to start it off with Nathan Drake already that age...? Nahhhhhhhhh.
SoraSakai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:10   #12864
Soma Holiday
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
Nathan Fillion is too old.

He's perfect for the films if they started them 10 years ago and this was the final entry in the series but to start it off with Nathan Drake already that age...? Nahhhhhhhhh.
I agree. You can already see he's slowed a lot in the action scenes. They missed their chance. I personally dont care to see young Nathan drake but they really don't need to adapt the games they are already interactive movies...moreso than most games...
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote