Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 14-12-10, 01:43   #7151
PabloPicasso

Default Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalyptica View Post
oooh I second Raiden |D

Can you PLEEEEEEEEEEASE extract Tali, Legion and Garrus!? I LOOOOOVE them!!! Any of the other characters would be awesome too, but those three are my absolute favorites!
Also, you CAN romance Thane, I'm not sure why the file is empty in your computer. A fluke maybe?
HI Apocalyptica, I am trying to get my skills together for this. I have extracted them already into 3ds max files, and can export them to Blender in SMD format.

I am forming a working partnership with Crofty at the moment. Hopefully I can extract these models into XNA. Just going to take some time so all I ask if for patience..but thank you for expressing an interest. Means I am not the only person mad about ME2

PabloPicasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-10, 02:18   #7152
Apocalyptica

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloPicasso View Post
HI Apocalyptica, I am trying to get my skills together for this. I have extracted them already into 3ds max files, and can export them to Blender in SMD format.

I am forming a working partnership with Crofty at the moment. Hopefully I can extract these models into XNA. Just going to take some time so all I ask if for patience..but thank you for expressing an interest. Means I am not the only person mad about ME2

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I can try and help if you want, I've never really done any rigging, but I'm willing to try!
Apocalyptica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-10, 07:17   #7153
o0Crofty0o

Gawd! I'm seriously not myself these days

Quote:

Would you be able to send me the links to the files that need to converted again please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman View Post
any chance we could get Raiden or Shao Khan from MKvDCU
Dunno when. But anytime soon^^
o0Crofty0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-10, 12:39   #7154
ozzman

thanks not in a huge hurry, take your time
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-10, 12:42   #7155
PabloPicasso

Default Heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Crofty0o View Post
Gawd! I'm seriously not myself these days

Would you be able to send me the links to the files that need to converted again please?

Dunno when. But anytime soon^^
No Probs Crofty, I have a fair few backing up now, I'll send the files again.

I'll extract Tali as that will make Apoc. happy, it will be an early Christmas Present if I can get that done, and send those a little later. As I am off work now until next year (the remainder of my holiday allocation) I should be able to turn things around quicker.

Thanks Crofty!!

Last edited by PabloPicasso; 14-12-10 at 12:45.
Old 14-12-10, 12:53   #7156
PabloPicasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalyptica View Post
oooh I second Raiden |D

Can you PLEEEEEEEEEEASE extract Tali, Legion and Garrus!? I LOOOOOVE them!!! Any of the other characters would be awesome too, but those three are my absolute favorites!
Also, you CAN romance Thane, I'm not sure why the file is empty in your computer. A fluke maybe?
Sorry Apoc, I was not making myself clear, I mean there was no obvious difference in the standard model and the romance model.

The files will have ROM and then the npc name, for example 'ROMJack'

For example with the Miranda Romance option you get the famous love scene, and I have extracted that Model

With Jacob the same again his top half is naked, although the textures are not that great I guess Bioware apply some filters and such.

With Garrus romance he puts on casual wear.

With Thane I couldn't see any initial difference, maybe if I look harder i'll find some differences.

I don't think I can release the 3d max version of these on the forum, not sure what the moderators would think. (Looks to the moderators for an answer) As I would like to make all models available to XNA over the next few months. Give me some nice project work to do in the evenings.

Thanks again

PP
Old 14-12-10, 13:08   #7157
o0Crofty0o

Quote:
No Probs Crofty, I have a fair few backing up now, I'll send the files again.

I'll extract Tali as that will make Apoc. happy, it will be an early Christmas Present if I can get that done, and send those a little later. As I am off work now until next year (the remainder of my holiday allocation) I should be able to turn things around quicker.

Thanks Crofty!!
Thanks

Quote:
Sorry Apoc, I was not making myself clear, I mean there was no obvious difference in the standard model and the romance model.

The files will have ROM and then the npc name, for example 'ROMJack'

For example with the Miranda Romance option you get the famous love scene, and I have extracted that Model

With Jacob the same again his top half is naked, although the textures are not that great I guess Bioware apply some filters and such.

With Garrus romance he puts on casual wear.

With Thane I couldn't see any initial difference, maybe if I look harder i'll find some differences.

I don't think I can release the 3d max version of these on the forum, not sure what the moderators would think. (Looks to the moderators for an answer) As I would like to make all models available to XNA over the next few months. Give me some nice project work to do in the evenings.

Thanks again

PP
Nah as long as these models still have at least some clothes on them it should be okay to post them here^^

ME is definitly a great project
Never played that but the models look kinda nice XD
o0Crofty0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-10, 13:25   #7158
PabloPicasso

Default My Pic

I have posted my ugly mug in the members pics forum, i named it Pablo Diablo, as I look kinda crazy in it!

And Cheers Crofty, I will start to release the 3d max versions of the models I have to XNA as they are a combination of my extracts with Hi res textures produced by Hectorex (bows towards Hectorex).

Ta!

Last edited by PabloPicasso; 14-12-10 at 13:50.
Old 14-12-10, 13:40   #7159
ClassicCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian_Utent View Post
[IMG]http://i56.************/10zvi2a.jpg[/IMG]
Leon Scott Kennedy in some his outfit (All 100% Posable)
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dpt5gbfess54bm

in the Leon Mafia if you want the hat and scarf, you click on handgunholsterright/left

bye
lowl the mafia leon is pretty cool
ClassicCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-10, 14:05   #7160
Italian_Utent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicCroft View Post
lowl the mafia leon is pretty cool
Italian_Utent is offline   Reply With Quote