Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Comics, Books and Novels

Old 31-10-18, 17:32   #1
MilkShakespear

Default Comics post Shadow?

What will happen? Will the comics continue until the next (13th) TR game? Same Survivor timeline Lara? Comics about the DLC? Comics within Paititi? Or, will the comics continue the Survivor timeline without the games, and have free reign to take it in any direction?

Is this the end of the Survivor timeline? And if so, does that mean it's the end of the comics?
MilkShakespear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-18, 17:47   #2
Rai

At this point none of us really know. In between TR'13 and Rise and then Shadow, there was a bit of a break, particularly between Rise and Shadow, so there's bound to be one now. It's possible that the comics will continue after the final DLC, which I'd like, but usually a new set of comics means they're likely to eventually lead into the next game. It could be longer than it has been as we don't know what's next for TR. The only clue we've got is the reboot-verse is continuing, but with the origin story done. CD and Dark Horse comics have been very slow when it comes to announcing anything new.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-18, 20:42   #3
MilkShakespear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
The only clue we've got is the reboot-verse is continuing, but with the origin story done.
Really? have they confirmed another game? I'm so worried that we've hit another TR end, like the end of the CORE series after Angel of Darkness, or the end of the first reboot with Underworld.
Old 31-10-18, 22:44   #4
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkShakespear View Post
Really? have they confirmed another game? I'm so worried that we've hit another TR end, like the end of the CORE series after Angel of Darkness, or the end of the first reboot with Underworld.

They haven't confirmed a new game specifically, but when asked about the future, someone from EM said that they'd be continuing with this Lara in standalone stories. I'll see if I can find a quote.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-18, 02:00   #5
MilkShakespear

Crossing my fingers! LONG LIVE LARA!
Old 01-11-18, 17:18   #6
JuditePrince12

I'll be really excited if they bring back past artist. Preferably Derlis Santacruz. I think keeping up with Lara after Shadow would be a good idea. Maybe they'll show her practicing classic traits leading up to the next game.
JuditePrince12 is offline   Reply With Quote