Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 29-11-17, 23:44   #24291
shockwave_pulsar00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy View Post
I think it's only for battles, but still, very happy for this. I can see them making them playable for exploration at a later date if it's not included here. Can't believe I'm excited for something that used to be included in these games from the first day.

It's coming sometime before Episode Ignis which is releasing on the 13th December. I wonder if Cor, Iris and Aranea will also be playable and added to the main game... plz plz plz plz.
I'm pretty sure its outside of battles as well. It was worded that you could play a character all the way to the end if you want, minus the points where a character leaves the party for awhile.
shockwave_pulsar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-17, 03:58   #24292
domino92

So, it's pretty much agreed this was a feature cut at the last minute being re-implemented, right?
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-17, 13:22   #24293
shockwave_pulsar00

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
So, it's pretty much agreed this was a feature cut at the last minute being re-implemented, right?
Yes and no. I think they had planned to have it, but realized the game wouldn't be out by the expected release of 2016. I think they then decided to use the DLC episodes as a way to fund the extra work after the game came out.
shockwave_pulsar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 03:34   #24294
lance6439

No FFX on PSN?
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 04:20   #24295
domino92

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
Yes and no. I think they had planned to have it, but realized the game wouldn't be out by the expected release of 2016. I think they then decided to use the DLC episodes as a way to fund the extra work after the game came out.
In all likelihood you're right, but it still seems like a pretty key feature that'll have been missing at launch.

I'm getting the sense the GOTY release with all included DLC and updates is a good time to pick this game up. I don't think I'd enjoy the incomplete experience.
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 20:34   #24296
milkshake364

I am currently playing FFIV (PSP version) and have a question I was hoping someone could answer.

I've just finished Mount Ordeals, went to Mysidia and then transported to Baron Castle. Once I arrived at Baron Castle I left to save my game on the world map but can't get back in. There are two guards at the door and I am able to open the door with the switch but can't get past the guards who just tell me to "leave at once".

Do I have to go back to an earlier save to continue my game or is there another way in?

Thank you!
milkshake364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 21:00   #24297
Hyper_Crazy

^ There's another way in.
Hyper_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 22:17   #24298
milkshake364

^Thank god lol! Where is it? I was wondering if I was going to have to somehow find my way back to Mysidia and teleport back over!
milkshake364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 07:50   #24299
suli
Inactive

just finished FFX!! and couldn't see the ending cause I was late for uni (I was playing fro late night until early morning) and I had to go. so I watched it on youtube in the uni parking lot and I was crying my eyes out and looking like a complete mess. whywhywhwyhwyhwyhwyhwyhwyhwyhwywywhywhywhywhy I never expected to grow to like tidus this much.

I played a bit of FFx-2 today ( I have the hd collection) it seems nice for now, but the battle system was too quick for me. but i'm sure i'll get used to it. but what do you guys think of the game? will I enjoy it if I enjoyed ffx?
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 08:37   #24300
AshesBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
I played a bit of FFx-2 today ( I have the hd collection) it seems nice for now, but the battle system was too quick for me. but i'm sure i'll get used to it. but what do you guys think of the game? will I enjoy it if I enjoyed ffx?
It's enjoyable. It's not as "epic" as FFX, more like a straight-to-DVD Disney sequel, but definitely fun if you can get into it.
AshesBorn is online now   Reply With Quote