Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 18-02-12, 22:25   #19171
Yuna´s Wish

We are clearly not of those who have entered Super Victory Mode and got microchus aplenty. I honestly prefer farming Trapezohedrons.
Yuna´s Wish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 00:33   #19172
Mister_Creazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
We are clearly not of those who have entered Super Victory Mode and got microchus aplenty. I honestly prefer farming Trapezohedrons.
I just read this one post here so I hope you're on about the slots, well, what else? I read in my official guide book that to get three 9's or those black things on the slots during VICTORY/SUPER VICTORY mode, not normal mode, is 1/350 or something along those lines. To get one in normal mode is out of 3,000 and something. And that's when the machine feels like a hot summers day!

I don't think I'm getting the platinum for FFXIII-2 for this reason only. I don't have the patience. I'm surprised I had the patience to grind and finally complete my first Final Fantasy game, being this one.
Mister_Creazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 01:30   #19173
Yuna´s Wish

It's not as bad as it seems! I guess it's all about gil and luck. I'm getting gil from the Tonberry in Bresha Ruins 300 AF. I think I already got like 3000 out of the 7777 required coins, so I guess I'm halfway to the fragment. Give it a try too! Maybe you're one of the lucky ones
Old 19-02-12, 01:45   #19174
Mister_Creazil

Quote:
It's not as bad as it seems! I guess it's all about gil and luck. I'm getting gil from the Tonberry in Bresha Ruins 300 AF. I think I already got like 3000 out of the 7777 required coins, so I guess I'm halfway to the fragment. Give it a try too! Maybe you're one of the lucky ones
Indeed. And the Tonberry in Bresha Ruins 300AF? What's the Tonberry? Been ages since I've been there. Do you have to lock the gate for it? And how much gil you getting?
Old 19-02-12, 01:54   #19175
Yuna´s Wish

No, you don't have to lock it! Go the area with the big stairs in the open. There are a lot of soldiers there. Run among them until you activate an enemy encounter. It can either be a group of Munchkins (the goblin-like creature), or a big black and white orb of energy that causes the screen to become unstable. Attack it and you'll meet the Tonberry. It's not a tough enemy, it just takes a long time to defeat (like 4 minutes). It drops 6120 Gil.

Equip fragments skills to increase the encounter rate and to attract tough enemies.
Old 19-02-12, 02:12   #19176
Mister_Creazil

Quote:
No, you don't have to lock it! Go the area with the big stairs in the open. There are a lot of soldiers there. Run among them until you activate an enemy encounter. It can either be a group of Munchkins (the goblin-like creature), or a big black and white orb of energy that causes the screen to become unstable. Attack it and you'll meet the Tonberry. It's not a tough enemy, it just takes a long time to defeat (like 4 minutes). It drops 6120 Gil.

Equip fragments skills to increase the encounter rate and to attract tough enemies.
I don't think I have the skill to find more rare enemies but the encounter rate I do. I'll try this once I find a save point in Star Ocean. Although, I'm stuck in The Void Beyond atm with the Caius fight, tried to get the paradox ending but it's too hard for me atm, so gotta take the scope off and do it easily as normal. Just takes the mick.

So where in Bresha Ruins is this?

EDIT: I'm going to find Academia 500 hard to discover 100%

Last edited by Mister_Creazil; 19-02-12 at 02:25.
Old 19-02-12, 02:29   #19177
Scorpio1991

Just so you guys know you have to earn the coins from the slot machines in one session, because the game doesn't tally your total earnings.
Scorpio1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 02:47   #19178
Mister_Creazil

Well, that's a lot of killing this Tonberry for me then :L as I spent 10,000 coins on the wild artefact to get all the locations unlocked.

EDIT: Man, just Academia 500AF to fully explore and I got the rare monster skill thing.

Last edited by Mister_Creazil; 19-02-12 at 04:16.
Old 19-02-12, 14:37   #19179
Shark_Blade

edit:spoiler

Snow died and vanishing into dust, no longer in existence.

How I laughed.

Last edited by Shark_Blade; 19-02-12 at 14:48.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-12, 14:39   #19180
SkyPuppy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
*insert spoilers here*
you monster.
SkyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote