Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 04-08-07, 19:06   #11
Spitfire

I haven't played Dead Rising in a while now but man was that game difficult. I only got to about lvl 35 or somewhere close to that. I never beat the game cause I kept running out of time at the same case with Isobel. The fact that theres a time constraint, the convicts in the park, the massive amount of zombies, survivors, and extremely unforgiving save system (only like 3 bathroom!) made this game one of the hardest and yet more enjoyable games while the zombie beat down obsession lasted.
I'll probably go back to playing it for achievements but not anytime soon...
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07, 23:39   #12
L.C

Lightbulb

My son's hooked on Dead Rising, up to level 50, but still replaying to get all the cases. He tells me that the bomb mission is the most difficult one.

I tried playing it, but found it vey difficult just controlling things like the lawn mower!

I would like to play it some more, but it would frustrate me far too much at this point.
L.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-07, 06:18   #13
Fish.

I don't particularly like it for the same reason you do. My brother, however, loves it. In fact, he's beat 72-hr mode twice, and already has the Mega Buster.
Fish. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 18:12   #14
nicola1986

I hated it and so did my b/f, it was the most repetitive, boring game I've ever played, I was expecting something completely different. It's quite hard but some games are and I still enjoy them, the problem was after I died I felt no compulsion to try again because I was only half-interested in the first place.

It cost us £40, glad I kept the receipt I'll stick to RE
nicola1986 is offline   Reply With Quote