www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Sport and Recreation

Old 23-07-17, 14:07   #2731
Dazzy
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Saw this picture on my twitter timeline today.
This is honestly frightening. I don't even care about her career at this point, I just wish she got out of this toxic relationship already.

I thought she split with Del Rio/Patron? Paige needs to leave him soon, and if another split happens, this time stay split, and get over him.
Dazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-17, 14:27   #2732
Mani_Man
Explorer

Quote:
Saw this picture on my twitter timeline today.
This is honestly frightening. I don't even care about her career at this point, I just wish she got out of this toxic relationship already.

Its really scary and nobody can tell me that this is "normal" or anything.
Even if you look at her younger years, she never looked as fragile as this.

This is a obvious sign that something is not right, she is not healthy.

And she doesnt have the support system to deal with whatever goes on, her family seems rather helpless and Del Rio was always a scumbag...even before his time in America.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-17, 19:10   #2733
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
I thought she split with Del Rio/Patron? Paige needs to leave him soon, and if another split happens, this time stay split, and get over him.
I'm afraid it's not that simple. There are 2 theories in my head.
One is that Paige is suffering from Stockholm syndrome and she grew attached to the person that abuses her.
The second is that Alberto dragged Paige into some shady business. Drug smuggling or something similar and she is basically being blackmailed right now. If she leaves him then Alberto snitches.

The latter seems more and more plausible since the leaked audio on tmz. Paige called him abusive and told him to "leave her the **** alone" which to me indicates that she is fully aware of what is happening to her, but her hands are tied.
Old 17-08-17, 13:31   #2734
Dazzy
Professor

Rollins and Ambrose are back together as part of The Shield, hope they win the tag team titles Sunday, then get involved in Main Event, help Reigns win the title, and all do the fist bump to close the show. That would be a great ending, WWE don't **** this up, though they may **** it up, but I want to see Shield fully reunited!!

Last edited by Dazzy; 17-08-17 at 13:40.
Old 18-08-17, 13:14   #2735
tomee
Tomb Raider

I actually don't want that to happen. I was mad they broke up the Shield so fast after turning face, but since they all went on to have successful singles careers I don't long for a reunion. Not right now, anyway. Plus helping Reigns win would come off heelish and none of them are heels at the moment. It could be used as a good heel turn moment, but do you actually see Vince turning Reigns heel. It will probably never happen.
Old 19-08-17, 08:59   #2736
Mani_Man
Explorer

Fans Protest Outside of Barclays Center Demanding Donald Trump Be Removed From WWE Hall of Fame

That would be pretty nice but i dont think it will happen.
Trump and McMahon are still big buddys and until Trump kills a person or so, i cant see him getting removed from the Hall of Fame.

But i never got in the first place why he was in there to begin with.
The Feud with him and Vince was crap, he has done nothing that makes him deserve to be right next to th great legends in this buisness.
Old 21-08-17, 10:57   #2737
tomee
Tomb Raider

UGH what the hell.... Summerslam was hot garbage for the most part. The highlights were the Cruiserweight match (performed in front of a half empty arena ), the two tag title matches (one of them on the kickoff show) and the United States Championship match. The rest of the card were either uninteresting or just bad. It was so not worth renewing my subscription, especially since this cycle will run out before No Mercy, which is the next PPV. I also live in Europe and I stayed up till over 4 AM before I decided I don't care anymore and went to bed. I should've just gone to sleep and watch the event this morning.
Old 21-08-17, 11:45   #2738
Dazzy
Professor

Quote:
UGH what the hell.... Summerslam was hot garbage for the most part. The highlights were the Cruiserweight match (performed in front of a half empty arena ), the two tag title matches (one of them on the kickoff show) and the United States Championship match. The rest of the card were either uninteresting or just bad. It was so not worth renewing my subscription, especially since this cycle will run out before No Mercy, which is the next PPV. I also live in Europe and I stayed up till over 4 AM before I decided I don't care anymore and went to bed. I should've just gone to sleep and watch the event this morning.
Not sure what to make of the Main Event, it looked good though. Braun should challenge Lesnar next, and he really has to go over. No way can Lesnar hold the title until WrestleMania, just don't do it WWE.
Old 21-08-17, 20:24   #2739
Mani_Man
Explorer

Summerslam was a mess. XD
Some things were good but some were pretty bad.

Glad that Natalya is champion, finally a champ that can work with the title and use it as more than just a prop that blinks.

Rusev...i dont know why the wwe hates him but its clear they do.
Dont know what he did, but it must have been something horrible to be buried this hard.

Im still not sure if corbin is buried or if that is just storyline purpose...it feels like a burial to me.
But we will see.

Main event was fantastic, that is why i love multi man matches.
Strowman needs to get his hands on the title as fast as possible...the man has evolved big in the last months...that needs to be rewarded.
All four guys did a good job(yes i said 4) and it was really, really great main event.