Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Fan and Community Showcase

Old 28-08-08, 20:10   #1
trXD
Inactive

Red face My little Video game/Anime blog

Hey there friends, recently i have been spending alot of time with my little blog. Anyway since august 2nd i have made 24 posts which is alot! Yeah so pretty much i have had no comments except from my friends so its a little annoying but im working on getting a server and moving the site there so it will get alot more hits.

www.trxdblogger.blogspot.com

I have done a Tomb Raider 1 review and and my thoughts on the upcoming game. Other games i have done include Final Fantasy, Turok, Bioshock, Mass effect and a lot more

So, hope you enjoy

Last edited by trXD; 29-08-08 at 14:40.
trXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-08, 14:43   #2
trXD
Inactive

Im sorry but:
27 days + 24 posts + Hard work = No comments + No posts + No response whatsoever from absolutley anyone

Come on guys im like freaking out over here! I have posted this in 3 other forums! I spend all my money buying the games for the blog then i rewatch all my anime for the blog, then i complete the game so i can get a better idea for the review, then i go through the game again taking screen caps with a very hard to work with software. And then i spend an incredible amount of time actually writing the review.

Sorry to sound whiney but god this was a big project for me!

Can somebody please say something if you dont mind?

Last edited by trXD; 29-08-08 at 14:48.
Old 29-08-08, 18:13   #3
Minty Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by trXD View Post
Im sorry but:
27 days + 24 posts + Hard work = No comments + No posts + No response whatsoever from absolutley anyone

Come on guys im like freaking out over here! I have posted this in 3 other forums! I spend all my money buying the games for the blog then i rewatch all my anime for the blog, then i complete the game so i can get a better idea for the review, then i go through the game again taking screen caps with a very hard to work with software. And then i spend an incredible amount of time actually writing the review.

Sorry to sound whiney but god this was a big project for me!

Can somebody please say something if you dont mind?
Hey! No need to worry! just you focus on writing more so i can read it more I dont read blogs very often, but I think i will start with yours. I have similar taste in games as you, (im not "that" into anime, but meh) Ill continue to check the page!

(Now if only I could figure out how blogger works...)

PS: I think you should change the layout to a more colourful one, it would suit the anime theme more then
Minty Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-08, 18:24   #4
trXD
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty Mouth View Post
Hey! No need to worry! just you focus on writing more so i can read it more I dont read blogs very often, but I think i will start with yours. I have similar taste in games as you, (im not "that" into anime, but meh) Ill continue to check the page!

(Now if only I could figure out how blogger works...)

PS: I think you should change the layout to a more colourful one, it would suit the anime theme more then
Oh god thanks for a reply finally

To be honest im not "that" into anime either and now im kind of regretting making the blog half about it because im mostly posting video game stuff. Oh and if you want to keep checking theres a little subscribe thing at the top right corner

Good idea btw, i might do that although i was going for the plain black look, you have a point that anime is more colourful
Old 29-08-08, 18:39   #5
Minty Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by trXD View Post
Oh god thanks for a reply finally

To be honest im not "that" into anime either and now im kind of regretting making the blog half about it because im mostly posting video game stuff. Oh and if you want to keep checking theres a little subscribe thing at the top right corner

Good idea btw, i might do that although i was going for the plain black look, you have a point that anime is more colourful

The only anime series I like is Cardcaptor Sakura, but thats only because as a child i loved the english dubbed version (cardcaptors) I guess if you count Pokémon as an anime, you could say i like that too I refuse to ever watch Naruto. (i guess its just deep inside me)

Keep it up
Old 29-08-08, 19:00   #6
trXD
Inactive

Quote:

The only anime series I like is Cardcaptor Sakura, but thats only because as a child i loved the english dubbed version (cardcaptors) I guess if you count Pokémon as an anime, you could say i like that too I refuse to ever watch Naruto. (i guess its just deep inside me)

Keep it up
Thanks again

I did post about cardcaptor sakura actually if your interested in checking it out. And i refuse to watch naruto aswell lol. Over 400 episodes, where would i even begin?

And btw i think the whole point of my little blog is so people can check out things that they havent played or watched yet not just to see my opinion on a certain game. Because that is sort of what a review is

P.S, I updated the site with a Spyro 2 review
Old 29-08-08, 19:05   #7
Minty Mouth

Ill check it out
Old 29-08-08, 19:31   #8
trXD
Inactive

Quote:
Ill check it out
Brilliant

Its so nice to have somebody
Old 30-08-08, 09:45   #9
Minty Mouth

I posted a comment on your latest post

Read it there for my thoughts

EDIT: Check out My Blog

Last edited by Minty Mouth; 30-08-08 at 10:40.
Old 30-08-08, 13:48   #10
trXD
Inactive

Quote:
I posted a comment on your latest post

Read it there for my thoughts

EDIT: Check out My Blog
Thanks again!

*Jumps into your blog*