Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 27-06-11, 22:04   #1161
TR freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima espio View Post
The list is complete I think. It all came from a texture from the level select.

There is Perfect Chaos on the list, and no doubt the "Time Eater" boss is a super stage as well.
Perfect Chaos wont be Super Sonic boss this time. I reckon you'll be boosting on the water with modern sonic this time round.
TR freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-11, 22:06   #1162
ultima espio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underworld2008 View Post
Thanks Ah I forgot about Time Eater. Oh yeah I recall seeing Perfect Chaos!! Also, Metal Sonic? Would that be the Sonic CD battle (the race)...I hope it is!
Maybe. Stardust Speedway as a separate boss level...who knows. There are no references to Stardust Speedway at all in the demo, so it could easily be Sky Sanctuary. It's probably the Boss at the end of that level before you go to the Death Egg, just with the SCD Metal Sonic.
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-11, 22:06   #1163
Underworld2008

^ of course! You battle Metal Sonic in SS! I love that level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR freak View Post
Perfect Chaos wont be Super Sonic boss this time. I reckon you'll be boosting on the water with modern sonic this time round.
That would be kinda cool, but I don't really see how modern sonic could defeat Perfect Chaos without being Super Sonic. I'm sure they'd make it work though.
Underworld2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-11, 22:06   #1164
Snazabaz

I dunno if it's been confirmed or whatever, but do we know if generations will be a solid run through of levels like the originals, or have town maps and the such like, like SA and Unleashed?
Snazabaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-11, 22:08   #1165
Underworld2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazabaz View Post
I dunno if it's been confirmed or whatever, but do we know if generations will be a solid run through of levels like the originals, or have town maps and the such like, like SA and Unleashed?
I think its been confirmed that there is a Hub zone...which is just white at first but then gets colourful as you complete stages? I'll try find the article...

Edit - Sorry all I can find is its been confirmed in an interview with Takashi Iizuka.. "Ha, Ha. Well, as we've said, Classic and Modern Sonic meet through time anomalies as a mysterious force is erasing time. Areas are a wash of pure white. As Classic and Modern beat these classic levels, more colour comes into the world. You could say the white space starts as a hub that opens up more as the colour comes back in."

Last edited by Underworld2008; 27-06-11 at 22:10.
Old 27-06-11, 22:12   #1166
Snazabaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underworld2008 View Post
I think its been confirmed that there is a Hub zone...which is just white at first but then gets colourful as you complete stages? I'll try find the article...

Edit - Sorry all I can find is its been confirmed in an interview with Takashi Iizuka.. "Ha, Ha. Well, as we've said, Classic and Modern Sonic meet through time anomalies as a mysterious force is erasing time. Areas are a wash of pure white. As Classic and Modern beat these classic levels, more colour comes into the world. You could say the white space starts as a hub that opens up more as the colour comes back in."
Oooh that sounds awesome! Thanks for trying to find it haha, you didn't have to do that! .
Snazabaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-11, 22:21   #1167
Underworld2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazabaz View Post
Oooh that sounds awesome! Thanks for trying to find it haha, you didn't have to do that! .
No worries
Old 28-06-11, 12:24   #1168
TR freak

So what's everyones best time in the demo? Mine's 49.79 seconds. Speed running is so awesome in this game.
Old 28-06-11, 12:35   #1169
ultima espio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR freak View Post
So what's everyones best time in the demo? Mine's 49.79 seconds. Speed running is so awesome in this game.
I think I'm about the same
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-11, 15:37   #1170
TR freak

So I just got killed by a glitch for the first time in Sonic Generations. It was on that automated section whereyou're running down the loopy thing in 3D. You know, the only part of the level you cant go back up once you've gone past it. Well I was just running on that part holding right and then I fell through the floor as I was coming to the bottom of that automated part.

No I wasn't doing anything. I wasn't pressing jump or doing anything special or looking for a glitch. I was just holding right when I fell through the floor. Considering this has only happened once in my countless playthrough of the demo I'll let it slide.

Deaths from falling through floor in Sonic 06 - 0
Deaths from falling through floor in Sonic Generations - 1