Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 07-03-17, 11:10   #651
Ifrit61

I would like to spend a few words about this game, too.
I started playing TR3 some months ago (September, I guess?) and, I must admit it, at first I didn't like it at all... The first and second India levels are just evil: all those feelings of exploration and discovery are completely ruined because of all those hidden traps you simply CAN'T avoid unless you know they're there. I find it to be a shame, even though the levels themselves are pretty fascinating. I actually enjoyed more the third level, it's more adventurous and complex and I find its structure pretty interesting! The fourth level was... something. I got lost about 10 times in its maze and I don't know yet how I managed to get to the end of it. I think the final corridor with all those poisonous snakes was really cool and I found the boss battle hard enough to to be enjoyable.
Then I chose to get to Nevada and boy... I LOVE this level! It has got everything: nice structure and ambientations, fair traps and secrets, ..., but first of all: it's funny! Finally a level I can explore and enjoy without risking to get smashed by a giant boulder or poisoned by a snake hidden in the shadows behind a corner! I can't wait to get to Area 51 and see how much it changed from its demo version. I think it'll be fun.

That's it, by now. Sadly I don't have much time to play videogames and I don't like the idea of following walkthrougs to beat a game. That's why I'm so slow at progressing.

P.S. I suck at playing too, but I love Tomb Raider and nothing will make me stop enjoying it!

Last edited by Ifrit61; 08-03-17 at 10:54. Reason: My Engrish!
Ifrit61 is offline   Reply With Quote