Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 17-10-16, 09:46   #1961
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfansince96 View Post
I lost interest when literally the only way to upgrade is to spend money. I'm a person who likes to upgrade everything in a game but in order to do that with this game, without spending tons of money, is to literally play this game all day long, everyday, for years. I'm exaggerating, yes, but it's ridiculous they way they set this up.

This is not true. I have upgraded everything without paying for my gems. I played from January 2016 till August 2016. It's possible.

But I agree they ask for too much gems and the upgrades are not big enough each time.
CheshireBitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-16, 13:56   #1962
Dennis's Mom

I spent money, but they were having a great sale on gems. I think I upgraded the shotgun and clue finder. They make the biggest difference IMO.

Just keep mining endless levels for coins so you can stock up on ammo and health. I found the desert to be the easiest level for that--after I got the timing right on the triple spinning spike pillars.
Dennis's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-16, 08:48   #1963
dcw123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis's Mom View Post
I spent money, but they were having a great sale on gems. I think I upgraded the shotgun and clue finder. They make the biggest difference IMO.

Just keep mining endless levels for coins so you can stock up on ammo and health. I found the desert to be the easiest level for that--after I got the timing right on the triple spinning spike pillars.
I found the shotgun completely useless (taking like 4 shots to kill one enemy on the Jungle level) I tend to just use pistols (upgrades max by coins only, Lv 6 I think) and the Crossbow. Uzi's are pretty **** too lol
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-16, 12:37   #1964
Dennis's Mom

Shotgun was my go to weapon for boss fights. The Manticore was ridiculously easy with it, and since I was mining for gems, that was the point.

I think the enemies are way too overpowered on the jungle level. I don't play it.
Dennis's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-16, 06:39   #1965
lcroft_lc

Guys. I have to hard reset my android phone. Now before I do, how can I backup my progress?
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-16, 17:33   #1966
dylan_croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
Guys. I have to hard reset my android phone. Now before I do, how can I backup my progress?
Go to all files > android > data > look for com.squareenix.relicrun then open it > files > then you will see a file named progress copy it and save it in a safe place .

I hope I helped you
dylan_croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-16, 18:52   #1967
lcroft_lc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_croft View Post
Go to all files > android > data > look for com.squareenix.relicrun then open it > files > then you will see a file named progress copy it and save it in a safe place .

I hope I helped you
Thank you.

But I had to reset the phone few hours ago. Before I did that, I downloaded an app from the store named App Backup & Restore. I backup my Relic Run files.

Now after the reset I downloaded the game again. But haven't applied the restore files option yet. I will let you guys know whether it works or not.
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 01:02   #1968
LateRaider
Inactive

Hi everyone, I'm trying to play Relic Run on a brand new ASUS ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170C) and it gets stuck at the "Loading 100%" screen. I can hear the mission start music, but it just never loads until it tells me that it's no longer responding. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-17, 21:17   #1969
HRHCroft

I've quickly become obsessed with 'Relic Run' after finally downloading it; it's addictive and a fun way to indulge in some old-skool(ish) style "T.R" action.

I have a little question regarding the parkour tricks she does to evade obstacles: when you have a ground-level one that has to be leaped over, should you always swipe UP? I've noticed sometimes she leaps or somersaults like you can make her do at any point, but sometimes she does a cool front handspring flip... I was wondering if it just happens at random or if there's a way to control her move set?
HRHCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-17, 21:22   #1970
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHCroft View Post
I was wondering if it just happens at random or if there's a way to control her move set?
I think it has to do with your timing and if you time it perfectly she does the fancy move. At least, that was the feeling I got when I played it, but maybe it is random after all.
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote