Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 27-11-08, 14:51   #1
_ush2_
Inactive

Default My Idea Of A Tomb Raider : 9 Story.

This is my idea of a TR9 story! i hope u like it:Text appears saying: 5 Years after the explosion.Introduction:Lara, in the gym working out flipping and swinging on poles and hanging on ledges with the new Manor, Zip walks in and says:Zip: Lara! I got a hit on a site!Lara: (getting up from the ledge, gasping for breath) a site? ill be there after i wash up.Zip: K' ill be in the Tech room.Lara: (She swan dives into the pool in the middle of the room gets out and smiles) im all washed up!(smiles and walks on behind him)Zip: (Turns and smiles)In The Tech RoomZip: I just got a hit on an artefact in Greece. (Starts typing on the computer,and makes a screen pop up showing an artefact.) Here it is!Lara: Hm... Well, make the usual arrangments! make the reservations for the plane and some new gear, just dont order mountain gear!Zip and Winston: (Smile)Cutscene 1:Lara arrives in Greece in her Bike. Opens Her PDA and talks to zip:Lara: Well, im here! (gets her gear ready) The entrance looks pretty big! ill se waht ill find and then contact u, please i dont want any distractions, take care.Zip: K' Good luck.Lara: (straps her belt in, holsters and puts in her guns, she puts her grapple and cam in the right place and walks in to the temple)END OF CUTSCENE 1Begining of gameplayLara walks in and starts to explore she explores the place and finds a few relics, she climbs the columns fights some lions and spiders and solves a puzzle to open the gates to the next part of the level.

Cutscene 2:

(Lara pulls a huge lever and the gates open, she hears whispering from the forest and sees a mountain. Lara looks at her bike and smiles, and says):

Lara: (opens PDA) Zip, well i got to the forest, i see a mountain and....(Lara looks suprised and smiles) Hello..whats this? I see a hint of the temple! I can see a statue of Athena! I Guess i have to climb that mountain to get there!
Zip: Ok, but use youre climbing gear this time!
Lara: (Smiles at zip) You know i told you not to bring any, anyways i despise those things! Come on...wheres your sense of adventure? Ill be fine! (Closes PDA looks up at the mountain and smiles in a bad ass way)

END OF CUTSCENE 2

After cutscene 2 Lara jumps on her bike or at least that is what you have to do to get quickley to the next part but there is a choice, either to explore with the motorbike or walk, run or sprint there. When you reach the mountain a brief cutscene shows you the mountain, and it zooms to the place where you have to get there. After that you will have to climb rocks and climb the mountain by traversing along cracks, avoiding rocks falling and breaking your head and killing creepy crawlies and climbing into caves, getting to the other side of the mountain and to the top. The next brief cutscene shows you the athena statue and a forest with a hint of a temple behind the forest. You will have to explore the forest, killing every single creature you see! tehn u reach the temple and from there u will see a line of the Greek gods, and there is another puzzle here, after that you have to get in to a huge door that opens when u slove the previous puzzle. after that u have to go in and explore, the usual tomb raidery things, traversing along ledges, killing supernatural creatures, sloving mini puzzles and then another cutscene.

Cutscene 3:

Lara: (Opens her PDA andrings Zip and Winston.) Ive reached the temple! after i climbed that mountain......
Zip: How was climbing it with no gear?
Lara: It was fine thank you! Ive never been so alive! (Looks round and says) Hello....What do we have here?
Zip: What do you see?
Lara: (Lara Starts walking towards and Arch) It Says: Eris, The Beauty, The Queen Of Chaeos and DIscort. We Leave You This Golden Apple To Return To Us Once more.Lara Again: Isnt that lovely?
Zip: Anything else?
Lara: Thats it! It Says an apple! Maybe The Apple of Discort?
Zip: I dunno, could be!
Lara:Looks like i have to continue more into the temple. Alright, ill ring you when i get out.

(Lara closes PDA and starts walking)

END OF CUTSCENE 3

After the cutscene we have to explore the rest of the temple, solving one more puzzle and then reaching a Hall. The Hall of gods and zeus at the end of the hall

Last edited by _ush2_; 30-11-08 at 17:14.
_ush2_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-08, 15:26   #2
Troy

I really like exploring in Greece so I think it's a good idea except for Zip. I really like when Lara is on her own.
Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-08, 15:31   #3
_ush2_
Inactive

THANK YOU!!! IM GLAD U LIKED IT
Old 27-11-08, 15:43   #4
siouxsiecrux

Some of it seems too "saucy" but i did very much like it. Continue!
siouxsiecrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-08, 15:43   #5
_Awestruck_

5 years? I think maybe 2 or 3 at most.
_Awestruck_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-08, 07:51   #6
_ush2_
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Awestruck_ View Post
5 years? I think maybe 2 or 3 at most.
5 years cause da manor is big
Old 28-11-08, 10:13   #7
_ush2_
Inactive

and if you build a house that big it might take you even longer to choose teh furniture and other stuff! well im glad u all liked it! added more to it BTW!